Well...It's Friday...

ill post up the Preview after lunch & be back to unlock the existing thread at 3pm Eastern.

i believe they all sold. Jared was handling all of them.

Thanks for the info. Since you announced the collaboration here in the Fiddleback Forge forum and since there was discussion about the project here and there for the last 6 months, I would have liked to have been able to participate or had a heads up of when they would be sold. At some point the project seemed to drop into mystery. It is certainly your prerogative to conduct business in any manner you see fit, but I have to say I am disappointed that such a cool project became somehow difficult to access.

Thanks for the info. Since you announced the collaboration here in the Fiddleback Forge forum and since there was discussion about the project here and there for the last 6 months, I would have liked to have been able to participate or had a heads up of when they would be sold. At some point the project seemed to drop into mystery. It is certainly your prerogative to conduct business in any manner you see fit, but I have to say I am disappointed that such a cool project became somehow difficult to access.

Collaborations often run this way. I can understand your sentiment, but I also understand how collaborations work. I am confident I will have a chance to post a couple here for sale, but the first five were just ready at the show and we put them up for sale the way it seemed they would be most likely to sell.

Andy thanks for your response and your honesty. I am happy they sold and that you were able to collaborate. I will continue to look forward to projects like this that you do and for ways to direct business to the shop. I was enjoying the buzz around them!

I had a Bushfinger once and we just did not hit it off but that guardless BF today is an absolute heart stopper!!!!!!!!!

Bill

These are pretty great

IMG_2500-vi.jpg

Andy thanks for your response and your honesty. I am happy they sold and that you were able to collaborate. I will continue to look forward to projects like this that you do and for ways to direct business to the shop. I was enjoying the buzz around them!

The plan is to do 10 more sets. This is pretty easy for me to turn out as you know. I did the 5 for the first 5 on the week before blade show when I learned that the folders were done. Folders are a HELLUVA lot more work, and Jared has a career in addition to being a gifted knifemaker. A collaboration this big is quite a strain on his routine I assure you. Liam, is having to juggle a really full production schedule as well. So let not your heart be troubled. I'll put some here even if I have to sell my own to make it happen.

Man that Bushraptor is stunning. It should slice like a lazer and would make a great pair with my Monarch.

Wow, what a batch of knives this week! I'd easily want 6 of them but $$ is way tight this year compared to last. I have no doubts this one will be a sellout.

Good morning everyone!

Successfully made hot water this morning. (since remedied) Guess its a long day when ya forget to put coffee in the coffee maker. :)

VANCE VANCE I'm not quite sure what you mean. You better post up some pics so we get your drift. lol

Good morning everyone!

Successfully made hot water this morning. (since remedied) Guess its a long day when ya forget to put coffee in the coffee maker. :)

VANCE VANCE I'm not quite sure what you mean. You better post up some pics so we get your drift. lol
jerry
ive got my helper guarding today's batch
UTC_Data1498220393683SEFHgSEFT-vi.jpg

Back