1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

What are some rare/unique Kershaws/ZTs you have that people haven't seen in awhile

Discussion in 'Kershaw Knives / Zero Tolerance' started by chester22, Jun 25, 2012.

1. chester22

chester22

Feb 1, 2012
    I have recently acquired some kershaws that until recently haven't seen or heard of.
    Like the Titanium/CF Tyrade and I also just got my hands on a 1597GRY Offset.
    So what are some models or sprint runs that you have that are common. I love seeing new to me knives.

2. orangish ducktape

orangish ducktape

Oct 26, 2011
    There was a titanium Tyrade? I will have to look into that...

-orangish ducktape

3. mmkjohnson1

mmkjohnson1

Jan 1, 2011
    [​IMG]

Couple rare fixed blades

[​IMG]

Mini mojo w/insert

4. mmkjohnson1

mmkjohnson1

Jan 1, 2011
    [​IMG]

5. PG5768

PG5768 Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 28, 2008
    The first generation of Ken Onion Assisted Openers:

Ricochet, Random Task, and Mini Task

[​IMG]

6. PG5768

Apr 28, 2008
    The G10 Tyrades were a bargain when they came out. Should've gotten one in each color. Only have an orange one, though.

[​IMG]

7. chester22

chester22

Feb 1, 2012
    Yep and I got one from a great friend for my birthday

[​IMG]

I love that mini mojo with in the insert.. looks awesome

8. PG5768

Apr 28, 2008
    Got my Ti Tyrade, along with 3 of the other ZTs in the pic from Kershawguy. Its a "safe queen", only comes out for pics.:D

[​IMG]

9. chester22

chester22

Feb 1, 2012
    Yea I couldn't imagine using a Ti tyrade.. its weird trying to put it in your pocket with that CF insert.. I'll find a G10 one someday

10. solidorange

solidorange

Aug 30, 2011
    titanium/ZDP-189 mini cyclone and muticolor cpm440v (s60v) boa:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. PG5768

Apr 28, 2008
    That Mini Cyclone is one of my grail knives. Never could find one at a reasonable price. Congrats!

12. orangish ducktape

orangish ducktape

Oct 26, 2011
    I didn't realize that those were titanium. I always thought they were steel.
    Thanks! Gorgeous knife!

-orangish ducktape

13. Flashpoint

Flashpoint

Apr 3, 2004
  14. solidorange

solidorange

Aug 30, 2011
    i actually managed to pick it up NIB for less than the original MSRP on "that auction site" about 2 weeks ago. i was lucky to be on there browsing less than an hour after it was listed with a buy it now price that low. it still wasn't cheap, but i have seen them sell for 2-3x more, so i jumped on it quick. :D

15. PG5768

Apr 28, 2008
    Excellent! :thumbup: Guess I need to keep looking.;)

16. turk.919

turk.919

Oct 21, 2008
    Tyrade, offset and ZT500. Missed out on them after I started collecting and am hard pressed to find one for trade.

17. 00ChevyScott

00ChevyScott

Dec 3, 2010
    Here are my three

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Actually used the 0500 for the first time today at work

[​IMG]

18. phrenik

phrenik

Jul 19, 2010
    As for me it would have to be the ZT 303 TAD LE version with desert camo. I absolutely love that combo on that knife [although I am torn whether a DLC variant would look much cooler than the Satin I have seen on it] ! Its such a sweet, oh soooo sweet knife. And very rare too. Wish I knew about it sooner, I think its like what 5 years old though, so good luck to me lol The only pic I could find was by another user, and one posted by billcutting : [​IMG]

19. Myker

Myker Banned BANNED

Feb 5, 2011
  20. jonnymac44

jonnymac44

Sep 27, 2007
    I have been so busy in the shop I haven't had time to play with my Kershaws much lately, but damn I still love 'em. Haven't played this game in a while so here is a pic of most of my rare ones.....

A Tilt, #007 of 10 very first run ever, my ZT Hinderers, a Ti ZPD Mini Cyclone, a couple of Speedforms, my RJ Martin Volt, a non blem S60V Blur, one of only 11 I believe, and a pair of Ti Bumps with matching serial numbers.

Some great knives in this thread!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]