What are some rare/unique Kershaws/ZTs you have that people haven't seen in awhile

This is my first attempt at posting a picture, so I hope it turns out ok; I rushed to get some quick and dirty pics of my collection this morning, but I will eventually get some decent ones with better lighting and a tripod (or less coffee, lol!).

Anyway, in the lower left are the 1434 King Cheetah (same size as the old High Tech Series Hawk), the 1429 Cheetah (same size as the old High Tech Series Wild Wild Turkey), and the 1424 Cheetah Cub (which has no pocket clip); from what I understand, they were only produced for the South African market. They are all matte stainless steel and pinned construction with plastic thumbstuds. I don't know for sure what the blade steel is; maybe Dave or one of fantastic Kershaw mods can help out with that unknown.

Anyway, enjoy!

DSC_1877.jpg

Very impressive!^^ I like you talon and starkeys especially!

My 1580 MC helping with my beer!
20130113_204719.jpg

The first generation of Ken Onion Assisted Openers:

Ricochet, Random Task, and Mini Task

3353929275_89ff30299c_o.jpg

That Mini-Task looks very much like the Centofante. Was the Centofante designed after the Mini-Task? I ask because the Centofante is very sentimental to me.

i really do like ironwood, seen some killer stocks from ironwood too. nice looking knife

Back