1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

What are these?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by leelovesmoos, Oct 1, 2012.

1. leelovesmoos

leelovesmoos

Oct 1, 2012
    I can't find any information on these knives online. I wonder if anyone had any information. I don't know how to attach a photo so that would be helpful info too. The knives look as if they're marked. Epi carve, Seattle. There are 8 in a wooden box, the handles seem plastic of some kind and they are marked patend pending. The blades go off to a right angle. Thank you, Leeann

2. dartheo

dartheo

Jan 12, 2012
    Welcome to the forums.

It's really hard to identify anything without pictures, but after a little google searching I've come accross an old auction on ebay:

"UNIQUE VINTAGE EPI-CARVE ANGLED STEAK KNIVES WITH TENITE HANDLES MID CENTURY (#270985018448)"

Unfortunately because the auction is so old, its already been taken down and there are no photos.

In order for you to post pictures, just make an account through flickr or other hosting site. When you are going to post a reply on here, there's a button above the text entry box "Insert Image". Just paste the image link in there and it should work.

3. Saymon

Saymon

Jun 18, 2012
    Post an image or link friend...