What did your SAK do today?

I just got my new Pioneer today! All it did was open a couple beers though cause it I didn't get home to open it up until kind of late:
That black pioneer has caught my eye more than once. Not to mention that it's one hell of a tool for that price..

Used my climber to undo some flatheads and cut string for various purposes

Small blade to open blister packaging, scissors to trim some drawer liners, large flat blade screwdriver to remove and adjust a clip from a wireless headset.

Handyman disassembled an electric document laminator (phillips), and removed clogged clumps of laminate from the guts (knife and pliers).

Yesterday I used the can opener on my Victorinox Fieldmaster to work loose a couple of knots in a line I was going to reuse. I used the saw to cut a couple of limbs to use as hotdog roasting sticks. I used the small blade to sharpen and clean up the roasting sticks and used it to whittle a little while sitting around the fire.
Jim

The national wrestling team had a surprise drug test today. I cut open the seals on all the kits and document boxes with my Climber's main blade. Then I used the scissors to trim some of the numbered zip ties used to close the sample containers. And, finally, I used the awl to open up the plastic loops on the sample containers through which the zip ties had to be thread.

MiniChamp just hung on my keyring keepin' my bike key seperated from my Lucky Charms...;)

41s pliers used to open a tube of superglue where the cap head had come off the sealing pin to glue up a coworkers thumb that was cut deep from slicing tomatoes. Then used the small blade to cut the whole tip open as i threw it away because there was blood all over and in it and it dried shut. She was a bleeder and it crept under one edge of the glue scab so i glued on another coat. She thanked me from saving her a $700 e.r. stitch job.

Used the scissors to cut the arms off my daughters pajama top where the sleeves were too skinny and uncomfortable.

The caplifter on a Victorinox made German Army Knife opened a beer a few minutes ago :D

41s pliers to loosed finger screws from light fixtures to replace t3 bulbs and cracked housings. Pliers to pull out a worn out door threshold seal, phillips driver to take out a door handle, pen and hook to write down a home depot list.

Trimmed the winter beard with the scissors of my Vic Director, used the screwdriver to put new flint in my lighter, and take apart a fishing reel.

My Huntsman sliced an afternoon snack.

Huntsmansnackslicer.jpg

Small blade cut furniture-moving plastic wrap to wrap up a pot and pan set to be sold on ebay.

Back