What do you cheat on your Busse with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dingo
2a98dpd.jpg

Thanks. I certainly understand the desire, as I feel the same way about a Honey Badger!:D:thumbup:

Since you guys like Peter Kohler and Lon Humphrey designs

i-qZJp6wZ-X3.jpg

Next a special one from an outstanding relatively less discovered artist, Bailey Knives...
Now Damascus is cool...
San Mai is cool...
But, San Mai Damascus is awesome !!!!

I have other damascus knives but none have the kind of 3 dimensional depth this one does. I don't want to go all Haiku on you, but the steel looks like a deep pond of water with ripples and depth that you could just reach into. Outstanding !!!

i-tDnjBXg-X2.jpg

i-xBQRdBB-X3.jpg

i-DQhXJFm-X3.jpg

i-Jd9m8vV-X3.jpg

Thanks for Looking! :thumbup::D

Attachments

• i-tDnjBXg-X2.jpg
    i-tDnjBXg-X2.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 14
Very nice, and yes Peter Kohler has my attention! BIG TIME!!
Since you guys like Peter Kohler and Lon Humphrey designs

i-qZJp6wZ-X3.jpg

Next a special one from an outstanding relatively less discovered artist, Bailey Knives...
Now Damascus is cool...
San Mai is cool...
But, San Mai Damascus is awesome !!!!

I have other damascus knives but none have the kind of 3 dimensional depth this one does. I don't want to go all Haiku on you, but the steel looks like a deep pond of water with ripples and depth that you could just reach into. Outstanding !!!

i-tDnjBXg-X2.jpg

i-xBQRdBB-X3.jpg

i-DQhXJFm-X3.jpg

i-Jd9m8vV-X3.jpg

Thanks for Looking! :thumbup::D

Glad you like it. That damascus san mai worked out pretty well. The W2 core should hold up pretty well.

Man, those are some SWEET blades!!!:eek:...................................................:thumbup::D:thumbup:

Thanks Tom, but i`ll bet you that i blame myself now for opening this thread and seeing Yours and others fine blade, thinking spesially on those Grizzlys and other Dark Timbers. Bet this thread woun`t make it easier to score some of these now...;)

When it comes to folders; when i`m not carrying my Busse folder i`m carrying one of these Spydies...

NlAHSCll.jpg

Last edited:
When it comes to Randalls, i guess that the #5-6 is my favorite one:

bPBd3Ral.jpg

Love this Murray Carter Moteki fighter:

od0X4ifl.jpg

Made from Hitachi laminated steel, wicked sharp...

gYMvRGYl.jpg

I4cmViQl.jpg

Last edited:
I have a particular fondness for this custom Falcata I comissioned with Mario at MLL Knives back in 2012.

Also KSF. I finally have one headed my way from DLT. They are going fairly fast. :):thumbup:

Thanks bunch, Hogs! Had my chance at KSF on yesterday with 13 avalaible, but before i had registreted the two i wanted was gone. With 11 left i didnt jump on those i didnt want. DLT i first saw when all was gone. Sometime you win and sometimes others get the chance. Congrats to those who scored...:D:thumbup:

Just got bitten by a Grizzly, dark curly maple w. red liners. Darn, those things bite hard...

Congrats Rags!!! Sounds much like mine...dark curly maple, red liners, and ceramic pins!:thumbup::D:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back