What to Expect at Blade?

Outside of the average Texas gunshow, I have never been to any kind of knife show. From what I understand, it's going to be huge, there will be tons of things to see and it will take all 3 days.

So, on that note, I have some questions about Busse and Kin:

1. Will all three companies be present? If so, will they have separate booths?

2. Will the Company Stores be present? If so, will they also be at separate booths?

3. Will Busse have everything for sale on day one or will it be cycled through to spread it out over all 3 days?

4. What are the chances of everything being sold out?

5. Will there be classic Busse's for sale as well as 2012 models?

6. Do I need to haul ass to Busse's booth first thing Friday morning? (I expect sarcasm on this one since we are all each others competition :) )

BTW, do not test out a Busse on cardboard boxes and tree limbs while you are airing up a tire on your vehicle. I tuned out the sound of the compressor for too long and when I ran back to shut it off, the tire was at 55 psi. That could have sucked!!

The 3 companies will all be there. The booth is one giant Busse Kin booth. The company store does not set up at Blade Show however Skunk will be lurking around the entire time, I'm sure. Generally the knives come out in intervals throughout the weekend. However some great deals are on the table right at the open of the show Friday. Things go fast at Blade so you need to always be ready when something comes up.

Garth

Expect awesomness...

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

BP08.jpg

P6050510.jpg

Thanks for the pics and info everyone!! Looks like I will be blowing some serious coin there. :)

Those first two pics make it look like Jerry is throwing knives into the crowd. :)

Thanks for the pics and info everyone!! Looks like I will be blowing some serious coin there. :)

Those first two pics make it look like Jerry is throwing knives into the crowd. :)

Look like??? ...Hey, all's I can say is...have your medical insurance current and paid up... Oh yeah, bring a helmet.

;);)

I've heard stories, but I plan to find out for myself this year. Should be a ton of fun (and Wauseon heat-treated steel).

Broke my blade cherry last year, was one of the greatest weekends of my life. Best part was gettin hammered with Boss man. Am so grateful to of experienced it with Amy there, sure hope she makes it this year. I never understand what all the fuss sourounding blade was. Had been to knob creek prior and didnt think it could be any better considering all the INFI and machine guns, I was wrong (big surprise I know)

I bet it's a great time. I wish I could go to one of these event's. Perhap's......... someday!

Hey, I'm in one of Rob's pictures!

Last year was my first Blade too, and it was everything people say and more. Great times, great knives, met some great people, drank some great beer. Can't wait to do it again this year!!

What to expect?

Lots of knives, lots of good food, and lots of beer, LOTS of beer.

A whole lot of awesomeness, more cool blades that you can imagine, very cool, like minded folks and when it's all said and done.....EMPTY POCKETS! :D

Back