1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

whats in those pockets ?!

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by chrisfa, Oct 12, 2012.

1. chrisfa

chrisfa Banned BANNED

Sep 15, 2012
    Whats in your pockets right now?

Rules
    Whats in them right now, if you already took it out for the day what was in it earlier?
    No running to the safe to get a peace of artwork to show off :p itll make me too jelous
    have fun with it

[​IMG]

2. I HAVE KNIFE ISSUE

I HAVE KNIFE ISSUE Banned BANNED

Oct 10, 2012
    no pics but Shirogorov,Dragon fly 2, wallet,phone(samsung galxy s2),lots of other stuff in my Bag is tatical atche, Main stuff in bag. Nexus 7,tools mints med kit etc. Forgot my gun ots my g17 sits on my belt at 2 oclock

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  3. T.L.

T.L.

Sep 20, 2012
    [​IMG]

Go Patriots! :thumbup:

4. A.L.

A.L. Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Nothing because Im at computer and drunk. This is yet another useless EDC thread variant.

5. chrisfa

chrisfa Banned BANNED

Sep 15, 2012
    Nice sage :p

You could snap a pic with your phone of everything but the phone and send it to yourself as a email or upload it on 1 of the image uploaders via your phone if youd like.

6. hatchetjack

hatchetjack

May 24, 2005
  7. machine26

machine26

Sep 3, 2009
    Eh, usually roll my own but felt like having a pack of marlboros today.

[​IMG]

8. I HAVE KNIFE ISSUE

Oct 10, 2012
    i amon my phone on blade fourms waiting to board a plain so i really kinda cant that is what i usally carry thats what i caried today till i had to go to the airport

9. T.L.

T.L.

Sep 20, 2012
    hatchetjack...tampons, aisle 5!

10. chrisfa

chrisfa Banned BANNED

Sep 15, 2012
    oh well i understand, was just a suggestion, i didnt know your situation though, sorry.

11. I HAVE KNIFE ISSUE

Oct 10, 2012
    no its all cool

12. docbp87

docbp87

Mar 20, 2012
    Isn't there already an identical thread with like 5,000,000 pages?

13. RogueBowie

RogueBowie

Nov 16, 2011
    Why is everyone so harsh on EDC thread variants? Should no one have been allowed to make one after the first 5 different kinds of them were made? Should this forum only have a total of 100 threads with 5 million pages each? It's a knife forum, people make threads, they get repeated, life goes on.

Here's a pic from me to play along:

[​IMG]