1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

What's the biggest folder Spyderco makes?

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by silenthunterstudios, Feb 14, 2005.

1. I am looking for a big folder from Spyderco, something in the design vein of the Delica or the Endura. I already have numerous Spyderco knives, including the Delica and the Endura, for the largest blade, should I get the Police or Military model, and are there bigger knives than those two? Thanks.

2. Bodieism

Bodieism

Jan 3, 2004
    I'm pretty sure the Police and Military are the biggest that Spyderco currently have. I think the police blade is 1/8 of an inch longer than the Military blade. I have heard of a concept model called the Bison that I think will have a 5 inch blade if it makes it into production which I will be getting if they offer a SS handle one. :D

3. 4 s ter

4 s ter

Apr 22, 2001
    The ultimate site for this type of info!!!

http://www.ted.tweakdsl.nl/spyderco/resized.html

David

4. Do they make the Police model with a black handle?

5. dennis75

dennis75

Jan 2, 2003
    not anymore, but once it was made entirely in black. those models are scarce. and ofcourse the otehr discontinued police's...: carbon fiber and G10.

6. fulloflead

fulloflead

May 3, 2002
    Spyderco Civilian! You KNOW you want one! ;)

The Manix is big, but in a different way.