1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

What's Your Rick Hinderer Grail!

Discussion in 'Rick Hinderer Knives' started by cziv, Jul 10, 2011.

1. cziv

cziv

Nov 24, 2005
    Just for kicks what would be your most sought after Hinderer knife? :)

Mine would be an XM-24 with the filework like like puts on some of his most fancy offerings, a very light blue, anodized lock side, a hand ground spanto blade (by Rick), flipper action with a blue/black scale and one of the new "Hinderer logo" pocket clips. That's mine. :thumbup:

2. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked

Oct 16, 2010
    That awesome skinner blade they brought to the blade show with the black frame. So sick!

3. emel

emel

Feb 16, 2011
    [​IMG][​IMG]

My Orange XM-24 with bead blasted frame and Stonewash blade in CTS-XHP, my Grail ! Would not change a thing to it !

Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
  4. Rob Orlando

Rob Orlando

Nov 16, 2009
    For starters - XM-24 liner lock with ti bolsters, CF scale....Hellfire blade with a fuller! :D

5. Bushmaster-M4gery

Bushmaster-M4gery

Sep 9, 2008
    Xm-24 wharnie as stated before. Bring it to daddy Rick/Rob!

6. Chibbi

Chibbi

May 24, 2007
    XM-24 Fatty with HellFire grind, Orange/Black G-10 scales and a ano-stripe job on the lock side,,,, :thumbup:

,,,oh yeah, the Hinderer Fire/Horse pocketclip, .45 ACP LBS, orange ano Ti stand offs and a Brass lanyard,,,, :cool:

7. BP Green

BP Green

Oct 23, 2010
    XM-24, striped or spotted ano'ed ti, and a slicer grind or spanto. . . I'm not picky. I don't even care what color the scales are, as long as they're green or black! :D

Actually the one I'm waiting on is close enough. XM-24: Olive green scale, bronze ano' - Yeah baby!

8. Bluesummers

Bluesummers

May 21, 2011
    A new non-flipper 3" xm-18 at the msrp. Who knew something so simple *for a production knife* would be so unattainable.

9. motojg

motojg

Jul 9, 2009
    A wharny for me! Been trying to find one for years.

10. kenkls

kenkls

Jan 13, 2010
    Oh my.. that is a tease...
    any lottery for that baby????

11. atony

atony

Dec 30, 2008
    All Ti (Stonewashed) liner lock, Slicer grind. 3.5'' for me please.

12. upsidedownviking

upsidedownviking

Aug 22, 2009
    A Fatty Custom Spanto in 3", flipper, stonewashed and grey or Ti scale.

13. d762nato

d762nato Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2009
    For me and i'm sure the other lefty's out there would LOVE to just be able to purchase a LEFTHANDED XM-18 or XM-24. Now that would truely be Awesome. I had a righty XM-18 their really well made i thought, but it just did'nt work for me. I guess i'll stick with Emerson until Rick makes a Lefty.

14. cziv

cziv

Nov 24, 2005
    Funny you bring that up. The other night I had my XM-18 and lg Sebenza out for playtime. I was thinking about leftys and how you guys get shafted on some designs. I was able to to operate my XM-18 3.5 flipper quite well (almost as good as my right hand!), whereas the Sebenza was out of the question. I couldn't even open it. CRK does make a LH model. Rick hasn't made and any left handed models - yet!

15. dark impaler

dark impaler Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2011
    XM-24, nightmare grind, tumbled/stonewash finish lockside, frag-pattern ti scale- also tumbled/stonewash finish and tip to end dlc coated; purchased directly from Rick at a show, of course after having the winning lottery ticket.

16. Seanifred

Seanifred Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 3, 2010
    all black, 18, 3in, no flipper

17. RemoA

RemoA

Jun 18, 2011
    Left-handed XM's...that's my ultimate dream knife!

18. Ben Dover

Ben Dover

Aug 2, 2006
    XM-24 with orange carbon fiber scales and a blade made from B-U K390 steel at RC 63-64.:thumbup::thumbup:

19. DallasSTB

DallasSTB Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2009
    XM-18, spear-point custom flipper with smooth CF scale, and bronze anodized Ti. I'm fairly easy.

20. cziv

cziv

Nov 24, 2005
    You have good taste dark impaler :thumbup:

Mine is the same, sans dlc coating and purchased direct from the farm - what can I say, I'm a hermit!! :D