What's Your Rick Hinderer Grail!

XM-24
River of fire spanto blade
Full ti stonewashed scales
Steel Flame ss skull filler tab & ss skull & .45ACP clip
Double skull thumbstud

The pics of these siren song fantasy knives haunt me in my sleep, calling to me summoning me to the ATM machine and Armored trucks where the Driver usually says, " Yo Buddy, wake up.....you ain't wearin' any pants".
:eek:

The pics of these siren song fantasy knives haunt me in my sleep, calling to me summoning me to the ATM machine and Armored trucks where the Driver usually says, " Yo Buddy, wake up.....you ain't wearin' any pants".
:eek:

Good one! I pulled up to my new bank and didn't know it was one of those Holidays that aren't on the calender. I jumped from the car and noted a Brinks truck to the back side of the main sidewalk as I approached quickly. I met an old man with a suitcase of money I assume and two guards on their knee with pistols pointing right on ME!!

I did some fast explaining and got the heck out of there fast. I didn't have my XM-24s on me or I'd have turned into a "spinning cyclone of death" (old forum sig line - author unknown) :D

Man that grind is so badass! I'd love to own that knife!! :eek: :thumbup:

Mike said I can have it.

Good one! I pulled up to my new bank and didn't know it was one of those Holidays that aren't on the calender. I jumped from the car and noted a Brinks truck to the back side of the main sidewalk as I approached quickly. I met an old man with a suitcase of money I assume and two guards on their knee with pistols pointing right on ME!!

I did some fast explaining and got the heck out of there fast. I didn't have my XM-24s on me or I'd have turned into a "spinning cyclone of death" (old forum sig line - author unknown) :D

If you are not wearing pants they can't shoot you, it's embarrassing (especially if it's cold out) but ......

I didn't have my XM-24s on me

The only place I don't have a knife on me is in the shower and even then it's within my grasp. I guess in this situation it was Brinks & the old man's lucky day!:D
What is that saying, better to have and not need, than to need and not have. Especially for those times when you need to unleash the "spinning cyclone of death".:thumbup:

I believe that is an armor piercing dagger grind?

I believe you are correct sir, Rob noted it elsewhere as the "AP dagger" grind. Pretty crazy grind.

My grail? I would say an XM-24 wharncliffe with some filework, satin blade, stonewashed lockside, carbon fiber scale and any other ideas Rick might have to spice it up.

For EDC, I want a 3.0" XM-18 wharncliffe.

I'm surprised no one said this one. The best thing with this grail knife is that it exist! BTW the final component for my grail is on the way minus the first and last items on my list which technically do not exist.:thumbup:

orig3.jpg

orig1.jpg

Back