where are tough guys?

hi, men and guls , i really like the way of tough using , but recently for a period of time there is no hard or tough stuffs here, i just wanna ask , where are the tough guys?

dingy

Hey dingy! Here's some...

IMG_3122a.jpg

MOABChopping001.jpg

MOABChopping002.jpg

palms03.jpg

MOABChopping008.jpg

DeadKelly01a.jpg

PineConeThroat01a.jpg

MurraySH.jpg

P5200009a.jpg

The Dane is beautiful...love those dogs. I used to walk two at once several years ago...or rather, they walked me....

Last edited:
Love that first pic Rob, with the blade bending inside the stump. Too cool!

you can't get much more tough than that! Rob, you are so great. :)

Thanks Rob, that was a fun day. I love the pic of your B11. Crazy bend brother.

Steel Heart E handle, pounded into that car hood, several times, pounded it down into a cut line, even tried to hammer it into the hardened steel nut inside the pivot mount. No damage, dull yes, but no chipping or smashing. The E handles are friggin tough! :D

SHenewabuse.jpg

abuseSHe2.jpg

shenewabuse3.jpg

Here you can see where I tried to get the nut to give. Neither one would give in. :)
SHenewabuse2.jpg

shenewabuse4.jpg

Steel Heart E handle, pounded into that car hood, several times, pounded it down into a cut line, even tried to hammer it into the hardened steel nut inside the pivot mount. No damage, dull yes, but no chipping or smashing. The E handles are friggin tough! :D

SHenewabuse.jpg

abuseSHe2.jpg

shenewabuse3.jpg

Here you can see where I tried to get the nut to give. Neither one would give in. :)
SHenewabuse2.jpg

shenewabuse4.jpg

AMAZING!!!! I love beating on my knives, but I'm not sure I have the guts to go steel on steel! Awesome pics man!

I did more damage to my leather maul (think very heavy plastic mallet) Than the knife. :p

I was a little nervous at first, but after that first cut and no damage at all I just went nuts. A bit of a hesitation when the nut came into view, but I had to try it anyway. I want to think this was four years ago or so.

Cutting steel with steel is an experience, car hoods are tough stuff!

Steel on steel for the first time can make you a little scared, a little nervous and slightly hungry. Lots of fun.

There's some SWEET bends in those knives MAX! :D :D :D I love blatant abuse of really nice steel, use it like it was meant to be used.

Back