1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Where to get gransfors maul?

Discussion in 'Axe, Tomahawk, & Hatchet Forum' started by catalytic, Jul 6, 2012.

1. catalytic

catalytic

Jul 19, 2011
    I've decided to take a GB splitting maul to an ontario cabin in a few weeks. Where have you guys had success getting GB products? Ideally, I would like to find a vendor that understands handle grain and wont give me one with a bad grind -- it's going to need to handle a few cords a year for a lot of years...

2. bearhunter

bearhunter

Sep 12, 2009
    There are several reputable dealers out there. I would make sure that you choose one with free shipping.

3. Operator1975

Operator1975

Sep 24, 2010
    Omaha knife might be able to
    Help you.

4. klammer

klammer KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 30, 2009
    if you are in Canada LeeValley has them and you can pick one locally if near a store.

5. Wood Splitter

Wood Splitter

Jul 16, 2011
    Go with CanadianOutdoorEquipment.com. They are located in Ontario, and they are the Canadian distributor for Gransfors. They have some of the best customer service out there, and they defiantly know their axes!

6. catalytic

catalytic

Jul 19, 2011
    I really appreciate the replies.

I'll actually be buying the GB maul in the US -- there's no address to ship it to in canada (cabin is remote...).