Where would I start a moderator critique thread?

chicken taxi has had a break down.

5482283838_d9ac560ecf.jpg

Probably right. We're at 4 banned user accounts and climbing...

...Take a taxi, take a plane but however you have to get there...don't miss the madcap frolics awaiting you in the "Chicken Zone"...

images

10661574.jpg

Robot+Chicken+10+Inch+Action+Figure+by+Jazwares.jpg

"Hasta la vista for now, baby...I'll be back!"

At the risk of giving offense to a long-standing member who has made many good contributions here, I have to disagree with Mr. Wolfmann601 on this point. Our moderators certainly are NOT above reproach. What we are is human. As such, we are subject to human failings and human error (not to mention the fact that we sometimes make purely technical errors). As such, we stand ready to be questioned. And it is good and salutary to do so when you think one of us has made an error.

But two things are true: First, as Mr. Wolfmann points out, there is a right place to do so. First try to resolve the matter privately. Use e-mail or the private-message facility. If that doesn't work, then come here to the Service and Support forum. Arguing in-line is off-topic and not good for the discussion in the specific forums. And second, please do so respectfully. Please understand that some of our moderators sometimes take a lot of abuse and that can wear on a person. So, just ask your questions and make your points respectfully.

It's important to me that the moderation process here at bf.c be kept open and that it be subject to review.

Taking a Mod to task Publicallyhere is a useless, one cannot win in the end (right or wrong, this is my opinion). If you feel a Mod did you wrong and you immediately go "public" do you really expect to prevail?
whether I am right or wrong, you agree that the initial contact should be private rather than public, that's great. My opinion will always be (here on BFC) that if "wronged" by a Mod the initial contact with the Mod, Super Mod and Kevin if necessary should be private and not in an open forum. But again, thats my opinion and it won't change because you do not agree:D:p;)

My comments about challenge to authority is BFC specific, I am not talking about real life:D

Nah, I love constructive criticism. Emphasis on constructive.

Im absolutely speechless...
Reading this escapade was like watching a man kill someone right in front of a police station...
Good to know you mods are there to keep these nut-jobs off of the forums.

Man I feel like I got away with murder for the couple of exchanges I've had with the "head cheese" himself after reading this. :D Thank you Kevin for giving me an apparent "benefit of a doubt" so to speak. :)

So chicken taxi returns again. Seems to be a little Gender Confused. I hope he finds the help and attention he so obviously needs. Also note P.Balzano chimes it to support himself (Chicken Taxi again). While I was at it Edges Valentine also took a hike.

Stay tuned for the next antic of a fool.

So chicken taxi returns again. Seems to be a little Gender Confused. I hope he finds the help and attention he so obviously needs. Also note P.Balzano chimes it to support himself (Chicken Taxi again). While I was at it Edges Valentine also took a hike.

Stay tuned for the next antic of a fool.

Okay, so inquiring minds want to know...which came first...the chicken or the taxi? :p

These clowns chicken taxi for instance, by their subsequent behavior after being banned, just prove that they do not belong in the knife community. Too bad they will never understand, but it is their loss and our gain to not have them around.

There was a young moderator from Nantucket
who liked to shoot trolls by the bucket.
He said with a grin,
as he banned him again,
"Three more accounts down, he can't duck it!"

There was a young moderator from Nantucket
who liked to shoot trolls by the bucket.
He said with a grin,
as he banned him again,
"Three more accounts down, he can't duck it!"

That's just fowl! :p

Back