1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

While this Tread is Active

Discussion in 'KA-BAR Knives' started by Xr6x, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Xr6x

Xr6x Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 17, 2015
    IMG_0603.JPG Was wondering if there's any future plans to carry more of the 710 sheaths for the blades in need? The Parangatang comes to mind :rolleyes:
    Another wish micarta scales for the 14/24 and the Johnson line would be nice . ;)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  2. nutoknives

nutoknives Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2011
    710 will make any sheath you seek

C

[​IMG]

Xr6x likes this.
  3. Xr6x

Sep 17, 2015
    Thanks nuto, I know,going to have to grab one for the Parangatang for sure and the Potbelly. damm that gator sheath is Sweet :thumbsup: I hope all is well with you and your family. God Bless you and your family :)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  4. KingMC

KingMC Chaotic neutral Platinum Member

Jul 25, 2014
    I would imagine the lesser popularity of the JAB line of blades and the fact that 710 is just one guy doing everything means he'll probably not make a regular line for all the JAB sheathes but rather just do them as one-offs as needed. I'd contact him if you want a sheath for a knife you don't see in his repertoire, I'm sure he'd find a way to make it for you.

5. Xr6x

Sep 17, 2015
    Thanks KingMC