Who else loves the AMS and similar small Busse?

My ams is my first and only busse. I'm in love with it. I edc it. It's got a bit of an uneven grind from the factory right now though... Doesn't bother me too much. Eventually I will fix it or have it fixed.
2f64314a4af5c20817632d9cd9763e35.jpg

Love the AMS, I have carried my Polar Vortex for over a year and it handles everything I need short of chopping wood and brush.

AMS is a pretty decent blade, the more you use it the more you'll like it.

IMG_0610%202_zpsfvgkdyw1.jpg

This is my favorite AMS,,,

2fff078d-7113-4e79-9811-c098cf0d42a5_zpsjbbkrkmp.jpg

Just picked up a custom shop AMS at Blade show. Feels great in hand, and I think it's going to replace my current EDC. The Cutelus is pretty darn handy, too.

I don't have an AMS, but I do have a BGAD that fits the bill as an EDC quite nicely.

Nice sheath! Who makes that one?

I didn't bite on the AMS when it first came out due to the price vs size disparity, but we all know that makes no rational sense. I recently got a battle grade and now I am kicking myself for not ordering a satin finish one in BLUE when I had the chance!!!

The AMS probably ranks as another under appreciated model because it's on the smaller end, but maybe it was just me who made that illogical mistake when I should have purchased one?!

Long story, longer. The AMS is fabulous and I hope we get another shot at a satin or comp finish version sometime soon. In the meantime, I'll get by with the battle grade!

Glad to know Busse goes well with avocados-but almost everything is better with avos( or is that knives((Busse right here)).😎😁
Thanks, Neal

The mean street is like the Ash1 to me..Perfection in every way.. such a sweet little knife!!!!

Back