1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Who makes the best Slingshots aka. Wrist-Rockets

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Gear' started by AngryFish, Dec 14, 2005.

1. AngryFish

AngryFish

Sep 27, 2004
    So, I recently pulled my old crossman slingshot out of retirement and am having a blast killing cans with it in the backyard.

Tonight i watched a mythbusters episode where they were trying to debunk the myth of canadians flinging people across the border into the US in order to escape the immigration watch.

I know some of this has already been discussed here http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=361632&highlight=slingshot

This got me thinking. What is the most powerful wrist-rocket/slingshot in current production?

I at one point had a nice one made by barnett. the "Pro Diablo"
    [​IMG]
    and now i see a few companies have made them with laser or optical sites and power bands for extra distance as seen in the picture below.
    (PS-52 Slingshot shown)
    [​IMG]