DAVID MIRABILE TSUNAMI FIGHTER (VIDEO)

You are so crazy:eek:

This is really going to be something special :thumbup:

cool project! Let us know when you receive the cease and desist letter, lol ;):D

From humble beginnings come great things. But someone has to envision it first and then find the right person to bring it to life. You and Dave make a good team. Interesting wip on a very interesting project.

From humble beginnings come great things. But someone has to envision it first and then find the right person to bring it to life. You and Dave make a good team. Interesting wip on a very interesting project.

Thx Bob we try :)

David is always game and he has a sinister way of making Nasty blades :)

That's gonna be awesome! Why did cold steel stop making those, I want one! I have a vaquero and always thought it was great but like this thing better. The fixed blade version will be scary.

Red

A quick pic before the lights go out ....... .. sounds like something from a Riddick movie

Knife looks like it too :)

I think many will be impressed with the pattern this cable piece shows

Many smiths just pound out a piece of cable hoping to get all strands welded together but voids show up

David hammers the cable out ...cuts and stacks and hammered out again

The result is a fully welded insane layer count

Just wait till he etches it after final hand sanding

Sorry I'm abit late to this thread. Love that Scimitar/ trailing point blade shape. It's coming together real nice. I only recently learned of cable damascus and think it isnanreally cool unique blade material.

I think you're going to end up with something really special here.

I think many will be impressed with the pattern this cable piece shows

Many smiths just pound out a piece of cable hoping to get all strands welded together but voids show up

David hammers the cable out ...cuts and stacks and hammered out again

The result is a fully welded insane layer count

Just wait till he etches it after final hand sanding

Yes...I wanna see this come out of the acid;)

There was some heat-treating going on yesterday....[emoji6][emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back