1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Wilson Combat 1911 Grips and C McCormic Mags *PRICE DROP*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by Spydesense, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Spydesense

Spydesense Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 17, 2010
    I have a set of Wilson Combat 1911 Compact (Officer Model) Black/Gray G-10 Starburst Bevel Bottom Grips for sale. Also has thumb recess at mag release. I had them on my 191 1 for about 4 months... Very rarely shot or carried the gun. I would say in like new condition. I added a pic of the grips.on my Kimber...*gun NOT included* I'm asking $50 shipped

I also have 2 Chip McCormic 1911 Officer 45 ACP 7 round magazines. Used about as much as the grips...very little. SOLD.

CONUS only and Paypal gift or add 3%. First "I'll take it" followed by email and immediate payment please. PP and email is [email protected]

Thanks, Greg.
    IMAG1900.jpg IMAG1903.jpg IMAG0113.jpg IMAG1901.jpg

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  2. William P

William P

Jul 22, 2011
    I'll take the two mags, thanks.

Email inc.