1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

WTB older Taiga with flared pommel/ leather/aluminum

Discussion in 'ROSarms International' started by zuluninja, Jul 9, 2017.

1. zuluninja

zuluninja boricua grinder Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 25, 2009
    Mods, if this is not the place please move it, thanks. Like thread tittle says, looking for an older Rosarms taiga with the flared pommel, don't like the new ones with the lip. Preferably with a leather handle and aluminum guard and pommel. Doesn't have to be mint, scratches are ok as I will use this knife at work. Hit me with a pm or email me at pedroant93 at Hotmail. Thanks.

2. kancler

kancler Moderator Moderator

Mar 21, 2005
    Do you have any pictures of the version you are talking about? We may order you one to your specs...

3. zuluninja

Aug 25, 2009
    I don't have a picture, but is the same picture that world knives has of the Taiga, with the pommel that has no raised edge. I ordered once from them, but got sent the new version with the raised edge so I sent it back after they told me they didn't have the same knife as in their picture.

4. zuluninja

Aug 25, 2009
  5. zuluninja

Aug 25, 2009
    email sent!