1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

WTS Spyderco Domino SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Folders (Individual)' started by lucasw45, Mar 20, 2017.

1. lucasw45

lucasw45 Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Aug 2, 2016
    Price: SOLD

Album: https://imgur.com/a/tTHtc

Just received this as a trade but I don't believe it's for me. Looks to have been lightly carried and was disassembled. The previous owner tore up one of the pivot screws a little bit as you can see in the pictures. I took it apart myself and cleaned the internals to verify that the screw wouldn't cause any issues. Also looks like a microbevel was added and it appears they did not do a good job of removing the burr. This can also been seen in the pictures. If you would like I will clean up the edge on it using my KME and finishing to a 600 grit finish for free. Few light scratches on the pocket clip. Action is great and locks up solid but takes a little getting used to like most spyderco flippers. Box included. Other than that I think I did a good job of describing it but please look at the pictures or send me a message if you have any other questions.

Thanks

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  2. msass74

msass74

Mar 28, 2010
    Emailed you

3. chalupa batman

chalupa batman

Dec 28, 2012
    I'm take it if it's still available

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

4. lucasw45

Aug 2, 2016
    didnt get it. Please email lucasw45 at yahoo.

5. lucasw45

Aug 2, 2016
    if msass74 doesn't end up contacting me by this evening then you will be first in line

6. lucasw45

Aug 2, 2016
    It's yours if you want it. Please email me. lucasw45 at yahoo

7. msass74

msass74

Mar 28, 2010
    Sorry for the delay busy day anyway
    Withdrawn