• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT: Bose for a Bose

FatBoba

Gold Member
Looking for a different Bose in stag or jigged bone, or potentially a Pena lockback. Only interested in single blade patterns, I'd really like to find a Lanny's in stag. I have this listed for sale as well. This is a slimline trapper, the 3rd knife in this pattern he has made. I am original owner, purchased new from dealer in November. I have used, carried and enjoyed this knife. Knife was recently sent to Reese for a fluff and buff, so it is just about 99% perfect. There is a small scratch he missed by the number on the tang, which you can see in the photos. I'm sure he can remedy that if you send it to him. Other than that mark, the knife is free of marks and gorgeous. Satin bolsters, 154cm blade, and antique westinghouse micarta scales. A rare bird. Action and fit and finish are standard Bose excellence. Blade length is about 3.25", cutting edge of 3", closed length is about 4", with OAL of just under 7.5". DM any questions, thank you for looking!

Back