1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

WTT Busse HACK Bear Cub w/ BB Kydex

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by Followthehollow, May 4, 2012.

1. Followthehollow

Followthehollow

Apr 7, 2006
    ******TRADE PENDING*****

Busse HACK Bear Cub with G10 scales and Buy Brown kydex.

I tried to get all the imperfections in the pics, and can take more if you need.
    There is a scratch on the blade from the kydex, a few spots of light surface rust (pretty sure oil and a q tip would take most off), light surface rust inside the talon/pommel hole.
    High polish mark around the edge (went too steep on a wheel, you can still see the factory grind lines, it was a one time thing)

It's pretty much unused but as you can see is not in like new condition.

Trades I'm interested in - (some of which may be high expectations but I don't really need to get rid of the Busse and this is the stuff I want in close to the same price range)

Spyderco Military in M390, M4, BG 42 or other sprint run steel with a plain edge. (I'd CONSIDER a combo blade with the right steel) (no S30V)
    WAVED Emerson CQC7, CQC15, Commander, or Super Commander with plain edge
    ZT 0551/0550
    Benchmade MPR
    DPX HEST 2.0

Orange, Blue/Black, or Carbon Fiber scale for Hinderer XM-18 3.5" + Cash (via paypal).
    (or straight trade for a titanium slab)

email is my username followed by "[email protected]" yes include the x.

I'll add other trades as I think of them. I don't have any feedback here, but I do have feedback on ar15.com as username Followthehollow, and Ebay as Followthehollow13 if you'd like to check those.

This is posted on multiple forums. I will go by time stamp if I get multiple trades of the same item, but reserve the right to accept whichever offer I like the best.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2012