1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

WTT Spyderco Mule M390

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by jtoler_9, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtoler_9

jtoler_9 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 12, 2011
    As it states, I have a Used Spyderco Mule in M390 Steel for trade. This was my 2nd M390 mule. I decided I only need 1. I had some Haperin scales on it and it has been in the box for several months. Decided to swap out the scales and sell the blank. There is a rub mark on the tang of the knife where the scales were. I tried to show the rub marks in the photos. I guess I could throw more Halperin scales on it and list it as NIB, but I would like to see if there is any interest without scales first. The blade is the factory edge and has not been sharpened or used to cut anything. The box is also beaten up on one end. I can never open these boxes without tearing it somewhere. All trade offers welcome. I am a Spyderco, Benchmade, BRKT, ZT, Kershaw and Microtech fan. I would even trade for another mule blank in a steel I have not tried yet. Shoot me a PM or email if you are interested.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jtoler_9

jtoler_9 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Pending deal

3. foam2

foam2

Feb 20, 2011
    payment sent