1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

WTT: Spyderco S90V Para 2

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by ndeezl, May 22, 2012.

1. ndeezl

ndeezl Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Hi All,
    I want to put out some feelers for this one. I've got an excellent condition S90V Para 2 that I'm interested in trading. Lightly carried and even more lightly used, comes with box, never sharpened and has the factory hair popping edge. What I'm looking for:

CRK/WC Large Starbenza

CRK Large sebenza with mammoth inlays (possibly other inlay options)

CRK Large Sebenza with stainless damascus blade

XM-18 3.5 flipper

That's all that comes to mind at the moment but if you have something similar and you think I'd be interested feel free to send an offer my way. I can even up any trade with cash if necessary.

The best way to contact me is via email through Bladeforums but I'll respond to PM's as well. When sending an offer please include pictures and an accurate description of the knife including condition and I'll send pics of the Para. If you have any questions don't hesitate to let me know.

Nathan

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  2. Czar

Czar

Sep 9, 2010
    email sent

3. ndeezl

Sep 18, 2008
    Had a couple nice offers but this is still available. I'm looking to do a one for one trade as opposed to multiples for my Para. Thanks.

Nathan

4. ndeezl

Sep 18, 2008
    Nice watch ray but not what I'm currently looking for. I'm gonna let this sit for the weekend and if there's no dice it'll be going up for sale. Thanks.

Nathan

5. edge927

edge927

May 23, 2012
    Email sent