X-mas Give Away contest. Prize = 4 inch ti framelock proto Gunhammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even I don't have those, but the general shape should be similar to what I posted on the first page of this thread.

seriously hark,

ive been checking this forums every day to see everyones posts. Im very anxious to see the outcome. How badass is it that someones going to get a $500 knife for an early christmas gift. It just blows my mind. Im just so stoked for the results.

I saw the first pics you posted. I love that look. You have an amazing knife.

Last edited:
I'd find something noble to die for, attempting to save a life. Whatever cash was leftover would go to charity/family.

Gun-Hammer-x-class.

Part 1: I would take my kids on a space flight and spend my last 24 cruising around the planet with them.
Part 2: Gun Hammer TiTan 28
Thanks for the opportunity!

1. I would go to Vegas and have a blast!
2. Bobbed Gun Hammer

Well, I guess I'll have my hand at this, not a terrible amount of experience in naming things but I know what comes to mind when I see that knife.

1. I would attempt to swim the English channel, I'd almost surely die doing it but I've always had a bit of hesitancy around deep water, hard to explain but I'd like to conquer that before I died.

2. RAAARGH Gunhammer!

One more day to enter the contest. I will close this thread tomorrow, the 17th at 11:59 PM est. Then the trio will take a week or so to sift through entries.

1. I would go up to the Arctic Circle and get as close to as many polar bears are possible. I've always loved those beautiful beasts, and I would not want my life to end without seeing them in the wild.

2. Gun Hammer Lightning

Maybe it's fate, but my join date is exactly 3 months ago!? (which also just happens to be my birthday).

Anyway, I'd hire an all-dwarf acting troupe to perform live re-enactments of Three Stooges classics in my backyard and die laughing......literally.
(It may not sound politically correct, but, damnit, tell me that in the dark recesses of your soul where you're not so uptight, you wouldn't find that funny).

As for the name, I didn't read all the posts so as not to be influenced, so if someone already came up with this, my apologies -
how about Harkamus' Gun-Hammer ? (has sort of a classical feel to it, like Archimedes' Screw). Dunno, just spitballin'.
Thanks for the opportunity.

Last edited:
If I had only 24 hours and the means to do it, I would like to take my wife to Alaska -- a place we have frequently stated a desire to see -- and hike the Denali national park.

As a fan of David Drake's tank mercenary stories, I like the idea of calling it the "Gun Hammer Slammer" as the prettiest and most deadly of its kind, just like Drake's hovertanks.

1) I would spend 23 hours and 55 minutes trying not to die and the last 5 minutes figuring out what position I want people to find my body.

2) Gun Hammer Shadow Fang

With my unlimited funds and last 24 hours I would found a university that would unite both academic and technical studies--a university that would incorporate programs that are traditionally taught in vocational technical schools. Along with more traditional majors, the university would offer degrees in automotive repair, machining, and other degrees and certification along with training and courses in business management. I would endow the university with sufficient funds to found the university, to endow a chair for each faculty member, to ensure equal compensation for staff, to project for the growth of the campus and necessary buildings, as well as a scholarship program that would fully meet the need for every student. The university would have an equal focus on both the undergraduate and graduate levels. All students, regardless of program, would be provided the same rights, privileges, and access as any other student. I would spend my last 24 hours writing the mission and guidelines for the university, and stipulating the rules for the uses of the endowment.

My suggestion for a name would be either "Tessellate Gun Hammer" or "The Tessellated Gun Hammer."

1. If I had unlimited resources I would pay off our national debt!!!!!!
2. Fortis Gun Hammer (latin for brave/strong)

That was easy:)

1. I would gather up all my friends and family, all of whom would each have the fastest and most beautiful cars in the world given to them and drive/race on all the worlds most famous race tracks and perfect "driving roads ". Lemans, road Atlanta, road America, Silverstone, the Nurburgring, and Sebring to name a few. While at the same time leaving an endowment paying off the national debt and funding all types of cancer, diabetes, and aids research (hopefully leading to cures). If there was any time left we would all go desert racing have the best BBQ in the country and sling some lead.
2. TOTAL GUNHAMMER

2 hours 59 minutes and I'm locking this thread.

If you're gonna enter the contest, better be quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back