Your Ideas For....

As an alternative to the Tuff:

Manix 2 XL
- 4.5mm thick FFG CPM-3V blade
- Titanium Compression lock
- Enlarged Pivot and stop pin
- Stand offs, no back spacer
- 3D machined G10 side and Textured Titanium side (so handles are more rounded and not flat scales as they are now)
- move the pocket clip higher up so not as much sticks out of the pocket
- No drilled liners or titanium side (to help cost, strength, and I don't cares if its another 1 or 2 ounces lighter for this style of knife)

U.S.A. made Tenacious with s30v
- better torx screws (hehe)
- wire pocket clip (not necessary, but love that clip)
- Olive Drab g-10
- Tiger stripe coating (just kidding..... maybe)

For around $100, I'd buy 2.. so would alot of other ppl.

U.S.A. made Tenacious with s30v
- better torx screws (hehe)
- wire pocket clip (not necessary, but love that clip)
- Olive Drab g-10
- Tiger stripe coating (just kidding..... maybe)

For around $100, I'd buy 2.. so would alot of other ppl.

I can't help but feel like the PM2 meets almost all of these specs..

I Think If We're Really Going To Switch Up The Tenacious, We Should Do It Completely.
Jd - The Tenacious Is Smaller(Shorter), Wider, And Thicker Than The Para2, Also It's A Liner Lock. Also, I Have To Agree It Should Have A Wire Clip.

But Here's What I Think We Should Do With The Tenacious:
USA Made
Better Torx Screws So They Don't Strip With Normal Pressure
Wire Pocket Clip
s35vn
Multiple G-10 Color Choices(Black, Blue, OD, Foliage, Orange, Toxic Green, Grey, Brown, Tan, Camo, Pink, Red, Etc.)
Stonewash, Black, Tiger Stripe(Maybe), And Other Cool Finishes Available.
Stonewashed Ti Frame Lock Or At Least Ti Liners.

I Believe That Would Be Gorgeous Lol.

My Tenacious Would Be: Blue/Toxic Green G-10, Stonewashed s35vn Blade, Nicer Torx Screws, Wire Pocket Clip, Stonewashed Ti Frame Lock, And Made In The USA, Or Even Taichung Taiwan(The Spydies They Produce Are Amazing).

I would like to see something like, Built Your Own Military. You could special order your own scales and blade material and finish. They probably wouldn't do it with the Military, but maybe they could with the Endura or Delica.

That Would Be Really Cool.
But They Probably Wouldn't Even Do It With The Very Popular Delica And Endura.
They Would Probably Do It With The Tenacious Line And Possibly The Kiwi.

A Scorpius that sits deeper in the pocket, so you don't have a gleaming beacon of stainless steel radiating at the world...

+1 I was they made on with g10 handles and m390 but I don't think the japanese manufacturer Use steels that aren't from Japan so maybe the laminated zpd/420j2 would work. I would definitely buy that one.

+1 I was they made on with g10 handles and m390 but I don't think the japanese manufacturer Use steels that aren't from Japan so maybe the laminated zpd/420j2 would work. I would definitely buy that one.

...That would definitely find a way into my EDC rotation!
good2.gif

My request is a bit different. I find myself lately carrying compact fixed blades more often than folders. I'd love to see a fixed blade Military in D2 with full tang construction, textured G-10 handle, with a kydex sheath. I think the blade shape of the Military is spot on. On a fixed blade however; I'd prefer the steel thickness to be .1875 instead of the 5/32 that the folder uses.

I think a Sprint run of a new/updated C01 Worker would be pretty awesome. Wire pocket-clip, fancy scales (perhaps carbon fibre or linen micarta?) and maybe CTS-BD1 steel.

I'd also be keen on a bigger Kiwi folder... :thumbup:

I Agree With The Barong! I Want It Brought Back So Bad.
And A Bigger Kiwi Would Be Great, Along With The Scorpius As Well.
I Really Would Love Them To Add A Flipper To Something.

if they won't make a framelock delica, i'll settle for a lockback but with titanium scales like they did before (in ats-34) for the japanese market.

Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back!

EDIT: Here are some pics of my scorpius. I think it's safe to say i could use a new one:eek:

Holy cow, seelow123 -- I am truly IMPRESSED!!! You worked the hell out of that blade!
MG_108.gif

You might hold some kind of record for getting that last ounce of measure out of a knife...
JC_doubleup.gif

Back