Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Thank you guy's and of course thank you Alan (tinydog) It's everything you said it would be and more. I'm very excited to own a knife of this quality and rarity at the same time. :D

Today's unexpected flea market find $1 Opinel and $6 Spanish Army Knife

20170412_170725_1_zpsbdpewrds.jpg

One of my favorite knives is a Boker Barlow. I just got a new-old-stock spare:

Most recent here 06247 Pen from the 70's.

Congrats, that's a beauty!
I've been wanting to get one of those for a few weeks now since I discovered their existence, but I can't justify the cost they are tending to go for... hopefully later in the summer though.

This came the other day, " jet propelled from the USA back home to overseas " to kind of quote the late Chuck Berry..:cool:

Winchester Teardrop/Candle End. And I must make it clear I was the object of legendary Forum altruism. I contacted Merry Mad Monk a few weeks back if he had any sources for this pattern as I was anxious to buy or trade. He immediately offered to send it to me and just asked for my postal details. This was really kind of you Al it's all I wanted and more, very kind and a very nice note came with it too.

I show it here with a GEC 85 Jack in Stag-which I think has a mamoothish aspect to it-you can see where GEC got the inspiration from, it was of course the basis and platform for the 2011 Forum Knife, later offered in other variants such as this one.

Great doings Al, I'm very appreciative :thumbup::thumbup:

IMG_4528.jpg

This came the other day, " jet propelled from the USA back home to overseas " to kind of quote the late Chuck Berry..:cool:

Winchester Teardrop/Candle End. And I must make it clear I was the object of legendary Forum altruism. I contacted Merry Mad Monk a few weeks back if he had any sources for this pattern as I was anxious to buy or trade. He immediately offered to send it to me and just asked for my postal details. This was really kind of you Al it's all I wanted and more, very kind and a very nice note came with it too.

I show it here with a GEC 85 Jack in Stag-which I think has a mamoothish aspect to it-you can see where GEC got the inspiration from, it was of course the basis and platform for the 2011 Forum Knife, later offered in other variants such as this one.

Great doings Al, I'm very appreciative :thumbup::thumbup:

IMG_4528.jpg

Fantastic Will. And a great gesture Al🤙

I just had to see what this Kirinite stuff is all about. A Google Image search turned up only stock photos of the orange so I'll post the name of the knife to put some homegrown images out there in cyberspace. Hopefully they will transfer with the new software conversion.

Case Sway Back Gent. Orange Kirinite.

I've got this one on the way from Andy Fannin. Hopefully it'll be here Monday or Tuesday. I've never owned a Lanny's Clip before so I'm looking forward to it.

5368A0B5-E51C-4E33-8093-7161A598EB35_zps6d3lzebh.jpg

DCF7696E-2433-42B0-86B2-E3E90C5F98E4_zpsp1gzhwpx.jpg

42E9915C-85F7-489F-8D91-9BA1124EF393_zpsk8r0za8x.jpg

355BE4ED-8A4F-477C-9FD3-62EDAEA55B33_zpsmqac0py4.jpg

I just had to see what this Kirinite stuff is all about. A Google Image search turned up only stock photos of the orange so I'll post the name of the knife to put some homegrown images out there in cyberspace. Hopefully they will transfer with the new software conversion.

Case Sway Back Gent. Orange Kirinite.

Let us know what you think of the Kirinite once you have had some experience with it.

Back