Your top 3 EDC?

Delica 4 in purple (sometimes swapped out for G10 Delica)
Wenger SI
Salt 1 with yellow handles - my carry around the house

pink minidozier kabar
waiter SAK
small douk douk

As you can see on the cheap side but very useful

RJ Martin Overkill
IMG_1450.jpg

Tim Galyean Pro Series Lg. JYD
IMG_0841800x600.jpg

Brad Southard AWT
IMG_1374800x600.jpg

DB Fraley Torrent, Hinderer Gen. 2 3 inch XM-18, Lochsa.
My Strider PT CC Dog Paws is ALWAYS on me. I also love to carry & use my Strider SnG.

Lately it's been:
Zt 0550
Spyderco native
Byrd cara cara (never not on me. Love this low end fella.)

those 2 are my favorites (i'm carrying almost everyday one of my 710 + a second knife)

DSC05341.jpg

for the third, hard to choose between those:

DSC05272.jpg

DSC02789.jpg

DSC05770.jpg

-Small Insingo Sebenza
-Strider SnG
-Emerson Micro Commander

I've carried the Sebenza the most since I've owned it the longest but the SnG has been seeing a LOT of pocket time since I bought it.

-TI-Military
-Gayle Bradley
-ZT0550

(If I'm in a slipjoint mood....I gravitate towards a Case/Schrade Stockman)

those 2 are my favorites (i'm carrying almost everyday one of my 710 + a second knife)

DSC05341.jpg

Love the John W Smith SD you have. I have 2 of the SD-3's, both with the 4.5" blades. One is S30V, second is S35V. Black G-10 and Lightning Strike CF are the different handle materials. These folders are simply superb with fit/finish second to none. Also have Turpin, but not the model you show, as mine is a Repentance. What blade length SD is that?

Just picked up this 300 last week, it replaced my 350 I used to carry. Second would be the combat karambit and of course third is the bullnose karambit.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

LPBM 915
BM 940
spyderco caly 3 cf

Those three usually get me through any typical day. Got a few others that get to come out on special occasions, but those are my top 3.

it is 9 cm long blade (approx. 3 3/4" i think)
a great size for my edc use. i love this JWS !

SD-2, or SD-3? Like I said, his stuff is put together with a fit/finish 2nd to none. You just have to hold one in your hand to really appreciate his work!

Back