Yvsa...my great friend and shining light...has walked West.

Just saw this... I've been gone too long. My heart goes out to Barb and prayers out for my friend. I'm glad that his pain is gone. I'm at peace because I know that dad (Walosi) and Yvsa finally got to meet and are keeping themselves amused.

man, nobody tells me nothing... or i'm just not remembering.

a host of foxis for Yvsa

IMG_6268.jpg

had a YCS for a while, really nice.

one of these days, a Berkeley special? which i think Yvsa heavily influenced?

guess you haven't seen some of my photo collections then ;)

Probably not, I'm still fumbling around like a blind greenhorn but I know a beautiful thing when I see it.

My dear Yvsa ~~the all embracing man~~ I was ~~ and still am the green knife/kurkri that you knew me from way back then~~
I was late ~~ but I am here now~~ to say goodbye to you ~~ and see you soon in the other side of the rainbow ~~ namaste~~

Missing Edutsi greatly this year.
What I would give to be able to converse with him again, even for a few moments.
Know that I miss you dearly and think of you often Uncle.

I remember him well and read his posts often, even the archived threads. He was a great man and is sorely missed. We shall never forget him Karda and im sorry your hurting.

Yes, I miss him and UB and others too. After being here a decade, I guess it is inevitable that people pass on but it still is a shock. I appreciated Yvsa's advice which was always helpful and just having him post. His wisdom was very helpful.

Yvsa had already passed over when I came to this place. But much of his wisdom is still here for newer folks like myself to find occasionally as we search for information. I particularly love his post about sharpening. I am saddened that I did not have the chance to learn from him directly and glad that I can still find his wisdom here as I grow in this area.

Red leg here, from the old days. I'm so sorry to hear of Yvsas passing... I hope you all are well.
Red leg
wielded of pie slayer

Back