1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Zombie Contest Discussion Thread, ZOMBIES!!!!!

Discussion in 'KA-BAR Knives' started by Moosez45, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Moosez45

Moosez45 Custom Antlers, Factory Knives... Moderator

Jul 14, 2010
    Yar, tell your tales of horror and disgust, at the sight of the gruesome Undead Contests.

:D

[​IMG]

Moose

2. badJuJoo

badJuJoo

Mar 24, 2011
    do you have to be a beckerhead and/or gold member or above to play?

3. jarodmichael

jarodmichael

Apr 28, 2011
    I would love to play the sheild one, and I know I have the materials, but I'm not sure I can send it back to the states...

4. dingobubba

dingobubba

Feb 27, 2006
    I'm gonna make a go of it, but I don't think my 'fu' is strong enuf to make a zombie thread. Gonna be interesting tho. LOL

5. maethor

maethor

Mar 9, 2011
    Does it count if the three posts are made by Beckerheads?

:D :eek:

meat

6. Moosez45

Jul 14, 2010
    Anyone can play, its an all open contest. Noobs, join up and maybe win some gold status to boot. :D

Moose

7. Moosez45

Jul 14, 2010
    Already trying an end run, I see, Meat.:D

Well, here's what I'll say about that, if it looks legit, its good to go, but if it looks like ya got your cronies to help out and win, well, I think I can spot that too. Do it if you wish, but beware........

[​IMG]

Zombies are amassing, waiting for the one's who try to pull a fast one on ME!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Moose

8. badJuJoo

badJuJoo

Mar 24, 2011
    Alright! let the hunt begin[​IMG]

9. NixKustoms

NixKustoms Sheath and Knife Maker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 30, 2010
    When I get excited its hard to read directions; I just wanna go. ADHD and loving it right? :D hold on I think I saw something shinny........

10. maethor

maethor

Mar 9, 2011
    I was just trying to find out if I can help other beckerheads out :D I'm not gonna compete in that one.

arglbarf.

11. jarodmichael

jarodmichael

Apr 28, 2011
    I think its gonna be real difficult to get replies in the camillus and other very old sub-forums

12. NixKustoms

NixKustoms Sheath and Knife Maker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 30, 2010
    Moose can I use raw hide for a shield?

13. ridgebuggy

ridgebuggy

Sep 8, 2010
    On the sheild one can these scavenged things only be from the woods or anywhere?

14. Moosez45

Jul 14, 2010
    For years, armor and shields were made from boiled leather. Even into the late 1930's, football helmets were boiled leather. Go for it. Remember, decorate it.

When the Zombie Apocalyse comes, you will have to get what you want. Scavenging stuff is what a ZA is all about. Just remember, its something you have to make, not just pick up and use. In preparation for the ZA, you can make a pretty shield, when the ZA happens, you can make one that will work, in just seconds. :D

Moose

15. dingobubba

dingobubba

Feb 27, 2006
    Holy fudge! I got a hit! Two more to go, but highly unlikely.

16. slapper

slapper

Sep 2, 2010
    I edited my post in the other thread for my entry.

17. FAL'ER

FAL'ER Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2010
    I'm out of these two. Have at em' boys. I do reserve the right to screw with you folks though. I want me one of them Ka Bar pestilence choppers (#5702) but I wait to see what that contest is. Don't wanna get greedy seeing as though there's a Warthog inbound.

18. devilpig

devilpig

Mar 23, 2010
    I've got the contest thread saved in my subscriptions...I'll have to see if my work schedule allows me some time though. Hopefully I will be able to get in on this one.

19. Guyon

Guyon Biscuit Whisperer Staff Member Super Mod Gold Member

Mar 15, 2000
    Contest #2 is going to piss off some folks. I may take a break from BFC. :D

20. maethor

maethor

Mar 9, 2011
    OT: has anyone here ever played the first Halo game? :D