ZOMG! Scrapmax or 511?!?

I have absolutely no need for either, but i want em both (can't do it, cause suicide by wife :eek: )

ElmaxBig.jpg

or

SYKCO511j.jpg

That Scrapmax 460 may not be available any other time. 511s are easier to come by, unless you gotta have tan.

I didn't realize that... +1 for scrapmax...

that looks to be just about the perfect do everything camp knife (for general prep type work)

any idea how elmax stacks up against SR101?

I love my 511 perfect hunting/camping knife but i must say elmax holds a edge I have yet needed to sharpen my ZT551 and i do use it.but havent used the max yet.

And just buy them ,wife will get over it,,,,,??????maybe?????

See, my wife definitely won't get over it... i've spent more than a grand of real money on knives, hawks etc, in the last 2 months, and i have 2k in INFI coming from the custom shop along with the Zermeno Azrael that she's getting me for my birthday

i MIGHT be able to hide one knife... if i get 2 she's gonna hang me with a towel and make it look like an accident

Scrap Max....And you might be in store for a Hog Hoof Race for it!

Stop feeding the Mutts!!:mad:

It's not food, it's a doggie treat. Very likely bacon flavored.

The Scraps are a must own, sure wish more Busses had been offered. Do not get me wrong, the Shanks are cool.

So to give my opinion on which to get its the ScrapMax stuff.

And comparing Elmax to high carbon steels is a bit like granny smith apples compared to golden delicious...a powdered stainless steel will have a lot of differences to a high carbon steel. So far my Elmax knives are serving me very well and holding a sharp edge for a pleasantly surprising duration.

Scrap Max....And you might be in store for a Hog Hoof Race for it!
Yeah, I'm hoping they made plenty of those!!! I'm not terribly worried though, as I know I'll get my order in within the first 10 seconds. :D :p

I never said which second of those first 10 mine would arrive... :p :emot-yarr: :pig:

I'll try not to step on your hoof... unless that's what it takes to get my 460... in which case, Oink Happens :cool:

Back