1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

ZT 0560 giveaway - We have a winner - On the way to new home

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by knives emporium, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knives emporium

knives emporium Banned BANNED

Jul 13, 2012
    See the winner - Click here

ZT 0560 Free raffle/giveaway is coming soon to an end - Hrs to go - Final count-down :thumbup:

Write-up as a member on our web-site which is free you will receive updates on all new knives and events.

Even better we are going to start a raffle, you can win a Zero Tolerance 0560 plain edge; announcement of the winner is hrs away. (8/15/2012 midnight is the ending date for this Free Raffle)

For members we will raffle every 45 days a high-end knife, if you let your friends know about us and they write-up we would greatly appreciate that. (Memberships are totally free and you don’t need to buy anything to become a member).

The member login is on the top right of our home page - www.knivesemporium.com

Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page :D

Good luck :thumbup:
    Johnnie

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  2. knives emporium

Jul 13, 2012
    ZT 0560 Free raffle/giveaway is coming soon to an end. Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page. :D

Thanks and good luck :thumbup:
    Johnnie

3. worshipNtribute

worshipNtribute Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Hey,

Signed up a week ago, excited and grateful for the chance. Thanks for giving back. The website looks great, imo, but the only thing I was a little confused at was the fact that so many of the knives were sold/out of stock. Does this mean you aren't going to get any more of those, or what? I found a few knives that I'd consider, but they were all sold, and I'm not going to keep checking the website religiously to see if it comes back in stock.

I'd maybe have a little note about that in the about us, or a faq, or something.

OR DONT!
    Just my two cents.
    :)

either way, thanks again!

4. wolf5391

wolf5391

Sep 23, 2010
    Great website, and destined to be a great knife dealer/distributor. Also nice when a dealer gives to the community and helps fellow knife nuts get some wicked cool blades :thumbup:

5. yoko

yoko Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2011
    The website looks nice, and can't say how much I appreciate the chance to win

Thank you

6. knives emporium

Jul 13, 2012
    worshipNtribute,

We are increasing inventory on a constant base, if you have a special request, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will get it for you.:D

Thank you for the nice remarks and good luck :thumbup:
    Johnnie

7. knives emporium

Jul 13, 2012
    Thanks Wolf, will do the best we can and will go the extra mile if need to be, good luck.:thumbup:

Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page :D

Johnnie

8. knives emporium

Jul 13, 2012
    Yoko,

Thank you for the kind remarks.:thumbup:

Johnnie

9. Cobra281

Cobra281

Sep 9, 2010
    Signed up today.

Website looks great. Congrats !

Thanks for the chance.

10. knives emporium

Jul 13, 2012
    Cobra,

Thanks for the nice comments.

Good luck :thumbup:
    Johnnie

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  11. knives emporium

Jul 13, 2012
    worshipNtribute,

Btw- A new batch will be in next week.

Johnnie

12. knives emporium

Jul 13, 2012
    The winner will be announced on Wednesday 08/15/2012 – 12:00 PM Central Daylight Time

Good luck to all of you :thumbup:
    Johnnie

13. ScreaminSS01

ScreaminSS01

Jan 2, 2012
    Looks like a great site. I especially like the custom section. I signed up and will frequently check out the site to see what you get in. thanks for the give away also!

14. tew3006

tew3006

Mar 12, 2012
    I just signed up. Great looking site. Thanks giving back.

15. MRaymond

MRaymond

Jan 27, 2012
    I've said it before, when it comes time to buy another knife, I'm gonna look at your site first. I think what you are doing is really cool.

16. fatheadhill

fatheadhill

Mar 30, 2008
    Registered, and thanks for the chance!! I'm dying to try out a 0560, so I really appreciate the opportunity to win one..., even though I never win anything!! lol

Website looks great, and runs really smooth!! Great work, and you'll definitely be getting an order from me in the future!

17. res1cue

res1cue

Feb 2, 2010
    Signed up, thanks for the chance!!

I am excited to see what new inventory you will bring in.

Also thanks for supporting bladeforums! That goes a long way with us

18. bad_juju

bad_juju Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Signed up the first day and bought 2 knives. Thanks for the chance.

19. knives emporium

Jul 13, 2012
    bab_juju,

I hope your happy with your purchase.

Johnnie

20. knives emporium

Jul 13, 2012
    res1cue,

New items are coming in next week, we will e-mail you on a regular bases to keep you up-dated on new knifes, discounts, events and more goodies that are in the make.

Any question you might have, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Thanks and good luck
    Johnnie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.