1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

*** ZT0450CFZDP limited edition ZT0450 with zdp-189 satin/stonewash blade***

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Dealer)' started by kershawguy, Jul 23, 2016.

1. kershawguy

kershawguy Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Jun 11, 2005
    ** THESE ARE IN HOUSE AND READY TO SHIP **

ZT0450CFZDP http://kershawguy.com/products-page...mited-edition-sinkovich-zdp189-blade-limited/

ZT0450CFZDP Made in USA New in Box

***LIMITED EDITION 0450 WITH ZDP-189 SATIN/STONEWASH BLADE***

This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. The blade steel is ZDP-189 The front handle scale is carbon fiber, balancing the knife’s solid construction with lightweight convenience. Secure frame lock—so you can always cut with confidence.

As an extra visual touch, ZT has added two BLUE anodized-aluminum tube spacers that are especially eye-catching, standing out against the black handle. The 0450CF takes advantage of ZT’s KVT ball-bearing system to enable smooth, easy opening for either left- or right-handed users. A left/right reversible pocketclip rounds out the 0452CFZDP’s basic feature set.

While it’s a smaller, more gentlemanly knife, the 0450CF proudly lives up to the overbuilt standards for which ZT is well known.

Made in the USA
    KVT ball-bearing opening system
    Flipper
    Reversible clip (left/right)
    Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
    Steel: ZDP-189, Dual finish, stonewash and Satin
    Handle: Carbon fiber front, titanium back
    Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
    Closed length: 4.1 in. (10.4 cm)
    Overall length: 7.4 in. (18.8 cm)
    Weight: 2.7 oz. (76.5 g)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mr2blue

mr2blue Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2008
    Did I get the first one. Dave is this a limited just for you?

3. mr2blue

mr2blue Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2008
    My knife budget is now negative

4. kershawguy

kershawguy Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Jun 11, 2005
    No, there will be several dealers with them. Price should be the same everywhere I would think.