Separate names with a comma.
i Have to give it to u guys the mods u all do a good job keeping this board safe for everyone u will always have ur 1% but the other 99% per my...
How about if the seller required a signature from buyer is that protection for the seller
Mod welcome to 2019
Little confused is that 7.00 t 3.00 t .30 t the 165
Any deal on all 3 send message if u can
I put I’ll take it before u post
I’ll take it according to message