🔥🔥Ultra Lightweight Hollow Handle EDC Knife⚔️⚔️

OK, heat treat is complete on the blades, onto final grinding! We're getting closer now, very excited!:cool::cool:

Sam

Now that these are in production (100% here in the U.S.) and shipping, I wanted to update the thread with some pics and videos. Here is video showing some carry methods and kit ideas for the PACKLite.

Sam

And here is a video on the durability of a not even fully assembled PACKLite. If you need to exceed the beating this knife successfully took, you don't need an ultra lightweight cutting tool.

Sam

Going to be offering these now in Hi Viz Orange GunKote. Very bright! Will have more pics and info soon, HERE is the product page with the details. Thanks for the support!🔥🔥

FW3TGQj.jpeg

Sam⚔️⚔️

Sam Wilson Sam Wilson didn't ya say down the road the pac lite would have possible blade length options.....meaning come in a longer blade? or am I remembering wrong?

BTW this stuff is lookin good. looking forward to the Kephart.....

Sam Wilson Sam Wilson didn't ya say down the road the pac lite would have possible blade length options.....meaning come in a longer blade? or am I remembering wrong?

I’m drooling over that Kephart. Looks like it’s just made to work. My knife budget is already blown, so I see a Wilson Kephart in my future.

jbmonkey jbmonkey Thank you! Yes, once everything settles down after Blade and the Kephart is released, I will look into a larger PACKLite blade. That will be a bit down the road, though. I need demand, and then it's blades/heat treat, kydex, etc. But it is still possible.👌👌

And thank you, Kepharts are coming along. Will have some handle and GunKote options right after Blade!

I have no need for a ultralight hollow handle edc knife.
But this uncoated version is calling me ! If it was a Sheepsfoot blade I woulda alrdy bought one.

But the current blade is Cool.

FOG2 FOG2 Thank you very much!😎

I have no need for a ultralight hollow handle edc knife.
But this uncoated version is calling me ! If it was a Sheepsfoot blade I woulda alrdy bought one.

But the current blade is Cool.

I had been toying with the idea of adding Flat Dark Earth (basically desert tan) GunKote to the lineup, so I did a handful the other day. I have a couple left that are up for grabs. Contact me here, messages, or email at www.GearConvoy.com to get one.

They will be the same price as all of the other full GunKote models in the Custom Shop on GearConvoy.com. I will get a picture of one that has been wrapped with cord on here soon, they all get black cord. They came out sharp. If we get enough positive feedback, this color will go on the website.

There is some pollen/dust that landed on the knife during the pics this morning, that is not dust in the finish.

dFBrNH4.jpg

Sam

Back