• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1 - 1/2 inch Belt - Sedgewick's English Bridle in Choco

moresnowdays

Gold Member
Hf2IkMGl.jpg

Beautiful leather makes for beautiful belts. This is a rich dark Choco brown from Sedgewick. Clean lines with tear drop holes and classic style will fit any occasion. Rounded and hand burnished edges for comfort. This premium English Bridle leather ,along with the matte nickle solid brass buckle and Chicago screws, mean that it will last.

This belt is 42 inches from where the end of the buckle to the center hole.
**That does not make this a size 42, compare to the same measurement on the belt you currently wear. From the end of the buckle to the favorite hole in your current belt. This should fit a size 38 pants nicely.

The buckle is 1-1/2 length. The belt is 1-1/2 in width.

Asking SOLD via PayPal, Shipped CONUS

If you would like a belt in your size and color of leather/hardware, just let me know.
I can be reached at the email, or through my website in my signature below.

YqmePfhl.jpg

itFoXKLl.jpg

a5xwUakl.jpg

HtOTDsOl.jpg

y7U8w1Gl.jpg

ae3RVSxl.jpg

5dk28egl.jpg

PN08IAEl.jpg

Last edited:
Hf2IkMGl.jpg

Beautiful leather makes for beautiful belts. This is a rich dark Choco brown from Sedgewick. Clean lines with tear drop holes and classic style will fit any occasion. Rounded and hand burnished edges for comfort. This premium English Bridle leather ,along with the matte nickle solid brass buckle and Chicago screws, mean that it will last.

This belt is 42 inches from where the end of the buckle to the center hole.
**That does not make this a size 42, compare to the same measurement on the belt you currently wear. From the end of the buckle to the favorite hole in your current belt. This should fit a size 38 pants nicely.

The buckle is 1-1/2 length. The belt is 1-1/2 in width.

Asking SOLD via PayPal, Shipped CONUS

If you would like a belt in your size and color of leather/hardware, just let me know.
I can be reached at the email, or through my website in my signature below.

YqmePfhl.jpg

itFoXKLl.jpg

a5xwUakl.jpg

HtOTDsOl.jpg

y7U8w1Gl.jpg

ae3RVSxl.jpg

5dk28egl.jpg

PN08IAEl.jpg
What was the price on the belt?

Back