• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1 Busse, 2 Rats

Prices include shipping/insurance CONUS. Outside CONUS, actual shipping will be added and details will be worked out. PayPal is fine (I'll eat fees), US Postal money orders OK, too. No trades at this time, and no sheaths are included. First "I'll take it" here gets it. Thanks for looking!!

1. Busse Satin Jack TAC, OD/Blk Canvas, never used or sharpened, $380 SOLD!

2. Rat Mastiff from the Swamp, never used or sharpened, penetrator tip, knife only, $375 SOLD!

3. Howling Rat, Gen 2, never used or sharpened, edge is showing a slight "patina" (tried to get it in the pic). This'll come off with first sharpening. $165 Then $160 Now $155 SOLD!
Howler.jpg

Regular handles. I don't think the Mag TACs were offered until the BATACs came out.

I'll take the Rat Mastiff, if pyment by Postal Money Order is acceptable, and you are willing to ship to Alaska....Ed

Back up top with one last price drop.

Also, I'll ship the knife as is with the factory convex edge on it, or if you'd like, I'll be glad to re-profile the edge for you to a V-grind with my EdgePro. This will get rid of the slight discoloration and leave an edge that must be seen to be appreciated! :D

Back