• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1 CPMS35VN & 2 52100 Fixed FS, Repost with price drop

Zuluninja

Tuquito Leather & Steel Works
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello! haven't posted here in a while, as I sorted the image stuff and other issues. I posted these before, then I realized I should have made sheaths for 2 of them, so here they are. All 3 were sent to Peter's Heat Treating and came back certified @ 59-60 Rc (52100) and 60-61 Rc (CPMS35VN), then finished and fitted with good quality leather and kydex, all work done by me. Price includes PayPal fees, US shipping, my gratitude and best wishes for what I know are solid performing knives :D (Int'l interest, pm me first for shipping arrangements). Thanks for looking and feedback is welcome. $150 each.

Camp Spear:
- 2 tone G10 with thin red and black liners, stainless pins, G-Flex. Ridges have been sanded for a smooth but secure grip.
- 3/16" 52100, 1 1/2" wide blade, 4 3/4" convex cutting edge, 10" oal
- Hermann Oak leather and .08" pancake kydex sheath with removable Nite Ize pouch

5hsOd3f.jpg

KnVzs1R.jpg

C1dhFXG.jpg

h0YzEPL.jpg

PfmLGLm.jpg

GDxOyuc.jpg

Camp Trail:
- Red Padauk & white G10 liners, brass pins, G Flex
- 3/16" 52100, 1 5/16" wide blade, 5" convex edge, 11" oal
- Herman Oak red dyed leather dangler pouch with firesteel loop

tiJIFBO.jpg

aDYSQn7.jpg

NwemT0b.jpg

e5R5XdB.jpg

Zki52C0.jpg

okFoywy.jpg

Recurve Skinner
- Red Padauk & thin black liners, brass pins, G Flex
- 0.11" CPMS35VN, 1 3/16" wide at belly, 4 3/8" V edge, 9 1/4" oal
- Herman Oak red dyed leather scout carry sheath

pIz9lh0.jpg

hmKzV2z.jpg

3NIjkIu.jpg

h9gnech.jpg

4B1NEVX.jpg

*forgot to take balance pics of the padauks, but they all balance at index*

Sweet knives!! I particularly like the top one with the black/white handles. Do you have multiples or just one?

Just that one, but still have some of that 2-tone G10 for more knives.

Back