1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

1 of 300 SHBM w/original sheath! , RARE Battle Shark, & TGA2 w/ Leatherman pants

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by PeteyTwoPointOne, May 29, 2019.

1. PeteyTwoPointOne

PeteyTwoPointOne Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 10, 2014
    FOR SALE:

PLEASE do not post comments or questions in the sales thread,
    PM or email me for those type of things, THANK YOU!!!
    :)

1. One of Three Hundred Straight Handle Battle Mistress with ORIGINAL High Desert Low-Ride Kydex taco! ...
    *INFI
    *1/300's come up on the Exchange every Blue Moon or so, but when was the last time you saw one <besides this one> with an original High Desert sheath in this shape?o_O
    *I'm the 3rd known lover of this Mistress
    *The first Hog got a little over zealous in his affections and put a couple dings in her apex...I've pictured the 2 areas of concern as best as my Iphone would focus under the highest magnification possible...I honestly didn't see em with my eyes but I felt em with my thumbnail. Not serious damage at all IMHO, looks consistent with how INFI deforms and compresses to me. I didn't attempt to steel em out because, honestly, I wasn't concerned with it and the blade cuts and slices just fine for me.
    *The second Hog never fully consummated the affair <no usage, just some fondling and spooning ;)> and he fully disclosed the condition to me...top shelf Busse guy!:thumbsup:
    *I've chopped deadfall, processed cardboard, and carved green wood with her and she performs up to spec! I never batoned or beat on the spine-- not that she couldn't take it.
    *Handles look great with honest patina, no ugly uncomfortable dings
    *Polished handle spine top & bottom around to choil
    *Handsome swedge pictured and measured below in pics
    *Slotted bolts clean and not fudged with
    *a little wear showing in the smooth coat near the sweet spot, various random marks on the blade faces
    *I'm selling her at a $40 discount from my cost...please don't judge me because I'm not implying I "rented" the Mistress's services:oops:...she's not that kind of Mistress.;) Tom Jones said it best when he sung, "She's a lady...wooooah, woooah, woooah...She's a lady!"
    PRICE: $950 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

2. Team Gemini Anniversary Special Edition w/Armorall sheath...
    *Zero use, very clean
    *A2 tool steel blade
    *Black Canvas Micarta handles...it's really a nice, classy, even light gray shade
    *Black blade coating
    *Damn near perfect as far as I can tell
    *** OUTSTANDING*** Dwayne Puckett Armorall Black distressed leather sheath, hi-rise belt loop + X-strap back, made custom for me...perfect fit for the blade, IMHO...top drawer work here, HOGS! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
    PRICE: $415 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

3. Battle Shark w/David Brown desert camo kydex pancake ...
    *INFI
    *fancy black & tan G10 handles
    *unused
    *factory edge
    *clean blade faces, this one's just been fondled, HOGS.
    *desert Camo BuyBrown pancake <no TekLok> included...black sheath has been sold
    PRICE: $615 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

4. Other blades pictured available too <besides Skinny ASH-1>, start a convo, if interested, thanks!

PAYMENT:
    PayPal G&S, or USPS MO's

SHIPPING: Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation to your PP addy in the 50 U S of A...no PO boxes & no NYC shipping please! International brothers, PM me, we can work something out.... maybe!

TERMS: Please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread with a follow up PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW! By purchasing this knife you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept delivery, & use such a knife in accordance with all laws of your jurisdiction.

PICS:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

INFI deformation pics at two points along the apex >>> that's the pointed end of a toothpick in frame for comparison...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  2. PeteyTwoPointOne

Jun 10, 2014
  3. Tredwards

Tredwards Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2018
  4. MacLaren1

MacLaren1 Gold Member Gold Member

May 15, 2014
    PM sent P2.1 :)

5. PABladeGuy

PABladeGuy Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 11, 2018
    PM sent re: BRKT Grizzly

6. VICKY COLLINS

VICKY COLLINS Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 18, 2018
    Price on the BR Grizzly?

7. PeteyTwoPointOne

Jun 10, 2014
    I can't PM you for some reason, it's $200 now*>>> *but there's a condition issue that happened a minute after I snapped that pic, that's the major reason I never listed a price or posted it to the Fixed Blades Exchange...if you're still interested leave me your email in this thread, thanks

8. VICKY COLLINS

VICKY COLLINS Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 18, 2018
    Thanks

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  9. PeteyTwoPointOne

Jun 10, 2014
    edit out your email addy now, thanks, email sent with details