1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

10 Spyderco's for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by cpirtle, Jan 15, 2020.

1. cpirtle

cpirtle Leathercrafter Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 28, 2001
    These are for sale only, not looking for trades, need to clear some room.

Prices include USPS Priority to USA customers. No International unless we've dealt before and shipping will need to be determined based on location. No 3rd party re-shippers either please.

Happy to send additional pictures or discuss package prices for multiple purchases but first commitment to buy gets it. If there are specifics you want to know ask ahead of time. Post, PM or email is fine but if you email me please include your BladeForums alias if you email, [email protected].

Payment via Paypal, Square or Venmo, whatever buyer prefers.

Thanks for looking!

Caribbean: New condition, never used, centered with no play -- $120 ***SOLD***
    Ikuchi: New, fired a few times and it's an amazing flipper, no blade play & centered, CQI version -- $95 ***SOLD***
    Spydie Chef: New, never used, tiniest bit of lock stick, no play and centered, that's factory oil on the scales in the picture, newest CQI version -- $170 ***SOLD***

Sliverax: Never carried or used, smooth action, tight lock and centered - $115 ***SOLD***

Delica: ZDP-189, never carried or used, centered, tiny bit of vertical play that could go away with use or adjustment -- $75 Shipped

Batch2_1.jpg

Batch2_2.jpg

PM3 FrankenBlurple: I used this for a blade swap on a lightweight. BD1 blade is centered, lockup is rock solid and it has smooth action. Unused other than blade swap. -- $85 ***SOLD***
    PM3: Black S30V with Flytanium CF scales and Aluminum Back spacer from Cave Man guy on eBay. Only selling because I have a K390 PM3 coming. Centered, rock solid lockup and just getting broke in so it's on its way to drop shut. Seen a little use but nothing significant some shine on the matte blade, factory edge still razor sharp. Includes original camo G10 scales and back spacer -- $130 ***SOLD***

Mantra 3: I removed the flipper on this one and added a nicely rounded finger/sharpening choil. Removal was done barehanded at low speed on my KMG with plenty of water. Finger flicks like a rocket and very smooth. Blade is centered and only a barely perceptible bit of movement in the blade when locked, I may snug it down to see if it gets rid of this. Flicked and modded but I didn't carry or use it. -- $100 Shipped

Modded1.jpg

Modded2.jpg

Mantra Flipper Delete and PM3 Back Spacer
    Modded5.jpg

Amalgam: I removed the flipper on this one, it was done barehanded at low speed on my KMG with plenty of water. Finger flicks like a rocket and very smooth. Blade is centered with tight lockup. Love it but I have too many large knives and some needs to go. Flicked and modded but not carried or used. -- $125 ***SOLD***
    Para 2: Started as a blackened S30V with camo scales. I added Flytanium copper scales and back spacer and antiqued them with Brass Black. I toyed with making this a lightweight and bought a scale/back spacer from Cave Man guy on eBay but ultimately bought a CF/M4 one, so this is on the block. Blade is centered and locks up tight. Has seen some use but nothing major, some smoothing of blade finish from a few boxes, original edge is still razor sharp. Selling it as a package deal -- $145 Shipped ***SOLD***

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  2. scbladeguy

scbladeguy Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 8, 2015
    I'll take Chef. Pm ina few.

cpirtle likes this.
  3. Red Dirt Okie

Red Dirt Okie Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 29, 2017
    I'll take the ZDP Delica please. PM sent.

4. The Retired Marine

The Retired Marine

Dec 3, 2019
    I'll take the Para 3 carbon fiber. Paypal to that email posted or no?

5. Big Ol’ Hauger

Big Ol’ Hauger Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 8, 2019
    I’ll take frankenblurple

6. cpirtle

Mar 28, 2001
    Sure thing, all yours - that email is the one to use. Thanks!

7. sfknifeguy

sfknifeguy

Feb 14, 2019
    I'll take the Caribbean!

8. The Retired Marine

The Retired Marine

Dec 3, 2019
    Money sent, thanks.

cpirtle likes this.
  9. CarlChimichanga

CarlChimichanga Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2018
    I'll take the ikuchi, emailing.

10. wardenjordan

wardenjordan

Jan 13, 2020
    I'll take para3 if he doesnt... Interested in para 2 if you have other scales

Big Ol’ Hauger likes this.
  11. Big Ol’ Hauger

Big Ol’ Hauger Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 8, 2019
    I’ve already sent payment, but I’d be happy to pass it off to you, if Mr. Pirtle want to deal with the hassle involved.

12. cpirtle

Mar 28, 2001
    I have two P3's listed but both are sold and paid for. I'm fine with switching buyers on the Frankenblurple if that's the one you wanted. Nice gesture Big Ol' :thumbsup:

Big Ol’ Hauger likes this.
  13. cpirtle

Mar 28, 2001
    Sorry, forgot to add that I don't have the original P2 scales, just what's shown. Thanks!

Will update thread with what's sold soon.

14. jbib

jbib

Sep 21, 2012
    I would like to make an offer on the sliverex.

15. cpirtle

Mar 28, 2001
    Okay, my email is listed in the original post if you can’t send a PM. Thanks!

16. cpirtle

Mar 28, 2001
    ZDP Delica fell through so it's back on the block :thumbsup:

17. Spydernade

Spydernade

Jan 18, 2020
    I'll take the PM2 package deal. email for paypal info.

Thanks

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
    Bf024 likes this.
  18. Spydernade

Spydernade

Jan 18, 2020
    Funds sent for PM2 Bundle

19. winnerone23

winnerone23

Feb 16, 2012
    In bound email, about the Mantra