• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

$10 to punch me

cpirtle

Leathercrafter
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Just kidding, but with prices like these it's like getting punched :)

I need to clear out some knives because I am running out of space to keep them all, and will be listing a bunch of knives in the coming days. Not too many Busse's to let go of but here they are at the best prices I could come up with.

I also have a spare Nano Fusion Badger Attack sheath available for immediate shipping, listed at the end.

First come first served, prices are shipped to your door, payment via Paypal, Venmo or Square.

US or Canada only on these ones and I will not ship to a 3rd party shipper. Shipping to Canada will be slightly more to cover increased shipping cost.

I prefer contact through PM but email is fine if you are not a gold member. You must include your BladeForums Alias with all emails so I know who I am talking to.

Email: chad@pirtlemade.com

Pork Belly Skinner - Has seen a little use but excellent condition. Includes one of my custom sheaths, an $90 value.

$410

PBS.jpg

Custom Shop Game Warden - a complete reprofiling from the Crab Shack and would make an amazing EDC. Includes one of my EDC model sheaths, an $85 value.

(***SOLD***) $300 (***SOLD***)

Custom Shop SAR 5 - completely reprofiled in the custom shop. Knife and sheath have seen some carry time but nothing significant worth noting. Not aware of this one ever having a model assigned but it was a limited release on the SAR 5 blank. Includes one of my custom EDC model sheaths with American Alligator inlay, an $140 value!

(***SOLD***) $395 (***SOLD***)

Nano Fusion Badger Attack drop loop sheath - two carry positions, through the loop or high ride between the screws. Pivoting keeper strap drops out of the cutting path of the knife on draw or insertion. Heavy 10 oz wet molded English Bridle.

(**SPF**) $115 (**SPF**)

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• GW.jpg
    GW.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_2038.jpg
    IMG_2038.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_2039.jpg
    IMG_2039.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 324
  • SAR5.jpg
    SAR5.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 421
Last edited:
Interested in the NFBA sheath please, will PM. Thank you.

Last edited:
I will take this:
“Custom Shop SAR 5 - completely reprofiled in the custom shop. Knife and sheath have seen some carry time but nothing significant worth noting. Not aware of this one ever having a model assigned but it was a limited release on the SAR 5 blank. Includes one of my custom EDC model sheaths with American Alligator inlay, an $140 value! $395 ”

Feel free to make an offer on the PBS before I shuffle it off to eBay. Worst I can say is no thank you :thumbsup:

Back