• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - 1095 Patinated Hawkbill EDC

David Mary

pass the mustard - after you cut it
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here is a tough "little" hawkbill I made with green burlap micarta handle, garolite lanyard tube, brass pins, and a mustard and vinegar patina. It is superbly balanced with finger in the groove, and will sit perfectly perched or you can bias it ever so slightly toward the handle by pushing your finger all the way forward. It is a slim handle perfectly suited for someone with shorter fingers or smaller hands in general, though my XL sized hands have so trouble comfortably holding onto it.

1095 carbon steel
8 1/4" overall
4" blade
4mm thick

You will find this hawkbill to be up for some good hard use. Comes with the Kydex sheath pictured, and is set up for discreet right side IWB carry for quick and easy reverse grip deployment. Simply re-orient the cord for your preference, or attach a G-Clip or Tek-Lok.

Asking $PF, including expedited shipping, tracking and insurance.
Thank you for stopping by!

IMG_5328.JPG IMG_5329.JPG IMG_5330.JPG IMG_5331.JPG IMG_5322.JPG IMG_5323.JPG IMG_5324.JPG IMG_5325.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5326.JPG
    IMG_5326.JPG
    286.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5327.JPG
    IMG_5327.JPG
    307.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
You humble me friend.

SPF!

I'm trying! Thank you.

Back