1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

15% off any order, Gerber, Spyderco, SOG, Leatherman, Etc

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Dealer)' started by RockyNational, Mar 19, 2008.

1. RockyNational

RockyNational Banned BANNED

Mar 19, 2008
    We are new to the forums and wanted to introduce ourselves with a special discount for bladeforum members.

15% off your order with this coupon code: BLADEFORUMS

Currently we carry Gerber, Brunton, SOG, Spyderco, Cold Steel, KA-BAR, Leatherman, Benchmade, and Lansky. We plan on adding more manufactures throughout this year.

http://www.rockynational.com

2. trimcut123

trimcut123 Banned BANNED

Feb 15, 2007
    Greatly appreciated... I will be on may way to take a look....
    good luck
    Matt B.

3. reholli

reholli

Jan 28, 2008
    Welcome and thanks for the intro discount...:thumbup:

Will take a look...although the purse-strings controller in this house has put her foot down...:D

Ray :)

4. 44Magpie

44Magpie Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Do you have any of the SOG or Spyderco auto knives in stock?

5. RockyNational

Mar 19, 2008
    We cannot sell auto's to the public so we dont usual carry any instock.

6. RockyNational

Mar 19, 2008
    BTW the coupon will discount items on special as well so you get a double bonus. I just added a bunch of items on sale. If your looking for any deals on specific models not on sale let me know.

-Ryan

7. 44Magpie

44Magpie Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Do you accept Paypal for those of us who don't use credit cards?

8. RockyNational

Mar 19, 2008
    Yes we do. You can place and order online using the coupon and pick the "phone in payment" option while checking out. You can send the paypal payment to [email protected] for the total amount and reference the invoice number.

9. Snake Dr.

Snake Dr.

Mar 21, 2008
    Great Company to Deal With ! I've gootten several Order's In the past week, Customer Service "The Best" and Fast Shipping ! Plus 15% off for Blade Forum Member's Woo-Wee ! Your The Best Rocky National, Take Care !

10. X379

X379

Jul 4, 2006
    Thanks for your discount! I just ordered some knives and got free shipping plus a $45 discount off the total, sweet deal :D

11. Harry Callahan

Harry Callahan Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2002
    Just placed an order. Thanks much for the sweet deal and the free shipping. Bumping this thread to the top.

GET SOME!!! :eek:

12. lowendd

lowendd

Feb 3, 2008
    I would love to, but there is no shipping outside te US...

What a pity!