1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1500 Member Giveaway...

Discussion in 'Giveaway, Contest & Raffle Forum' started by PNWJimbo, Oct 31, 2017.

1. PNWJimbo

PNWJimbo Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 29, 2015
    Hello Bladeforums.... been a while! I've been super busy setting up my own shop and running my YT/FB... so much so that it has finally grown to almost 1k subs and hit 1500 members in the FB group! To commemorate the occasion, I am giving away a GEC 38 Chapman in either Maroon or OD Green micarta, as those are the only 2 still available at KSF (the best place to buy knives :p )

So please feel free to join the group and get 'in' on the GAW! One entry per person and you must comment on the facebook thread pinned to the top of my group. I'm taking entries this week until Friday the 3rd, so don't wait!

Good luck to all and thanks to BF for always being an awesome place to talk knives. Cheers

https://www.facebook.com/groups/298743937227041/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Titan likes this.
  2. NG VI

NG VI

Feb 10, 2013
    That's a very thoughtful giveaway, congrats on your new enterprise!

PNWJimbo likes this.
  3. Titan

Titan

Jan 21, 1999
    Request to join the FB group made.

I also found out that I'm already a YT subscriber of yours. I stumbled upon your page when I was looking for reviews on my GEC #13. Really informative vids :thumbsup:

PNWJimbo likes this.
  4. abbydaddy

abbydaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Well I've requested to join your group. I will comment when I can see the page. Thanks for the opportunity.

PNWJimbo likes this.
  5. PNWJimbo

Sep 29, 2015
    Adding people as the day goes, I will definitely get everyone in before the end date :)

Thank you all for the interest

Titan likes this.
  6. onojoe

onojoe Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 4, 2013
    FB request sent. Generous GAW man. Happy Halloween

PNWJimbo likes this.
  7. AdamFuzzyballs

AdamFuzzyballs

Mar 16, 2015
    Oh man, IN!!! Thanks so much, happy Halloween!!

PNWJimbo likes this.
  8. PNWJimbo

Sep 29, 2015
    Thanks for saying this!!! This is exactly why I set up the channel in the first place :)

Titan likes this.