• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WITHDRAWN - 15N20 Ikken Hissatsu

David Mary

pass the mustard - after you cut it
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Good evening friends. I wanted to come up with a pseudo Japanese style fighter, but with a modern twist and my own stylistic embellishment. I ended up with something a little different from anything I have done yet. This fighter is light, fast, and sharp. Will be a great knife for general utility, slicing meat or for the avid martial artist. I hope you like it as much as I do!

Specs
Steel: 3/32" 15N20, 58-59 RC

Geometry: Zero ground saber-vex. Edge is hair popping sharp.

Overall Length: 11 3/4"
Cutting Edge Length: 7 1/2"

Weight: 7 oz

Handle: Freehand checkered G10, brass tubes, central mosaic pin. Handle is comfortable, flat and neutral. It indexes and moves well and is secure in the hand. Thrusts will be strong and sure, in both forward palm supported grip, or thumb capped reverse grip.

Sheath: Black Boltaron included, to be made per buyer's choice of taco or pancake.

WITHDRAWN

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0818.JPG
IMG_0819.JPG
IMG_0820.JPG
IMG_0824.JPG
IMG_0826.JPG
IMG_0827.JPG
IMG_0828.JPG
IMG_0830.JPG

Last edited:
I agree! Amazing ergo’s and looks, very happy with my growing DMC collection. Everyone should own at least one.

Back