16 months later...

blackend

Gold Member
Finally got the email from the company that my large 31 natural micarta inlayed w/Damascus blade is ready. I’m pumped. I know the smalls have been showing at dealers here and there. Anyone here on the list for an enhanced Seb? How long was it is your wait been? I’ll post pics when it arrives in a couple days.

Got emailed yesterday that my large boom with additional polished blade is ready! It’s been like 7 months for me I think. Lost track. Excitement!

Last edited:
Got emailed yesterday that my large boom with extra polished blade is ready! It’s been like 7 months for me I think. Lost track. Excitement!
Just noticed you wrote 7 months. That’s pretty good. I ordered mine the day after they were announced at the Blade show. Mine has inlays. Perhaps that set the wait time longer.

I placed an order for a PJ Lefty with ladder early on. IDK if I'll actually purchase it or not. So long ago I've forgotten when it was...

I ordered mine on 11-30-19, large left handed with micarta inlays and boomerang Damascus. Haven’t heard anything yet.

Just noticed you wrote 7 months. That’s pretty good. I ordered mine the day after they were announced at the Blade show. Mine has inlays. Perhaps that set the wait time longer.
I should clarify, my original order was back in 2019, not long after announcement, for a small lunar landing and a small boomerang. Then in early 2020 I changed it to just the large boom with a second polished blade. I just couldn’t make up my mind. Be sure to post in the incoming thread.

Submitted an order in September for a small 31 with ladder damascus, black micarta, and gold hardware. I don't anticipate seeing that for quite some time.

Back