• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

18 Busse and Kin For Sale

I haven't been on the forum like I used to, we have a 11 month old and a 2 year old and they seem to take up most of my time. I may not check the forum for 12-18 hours at a a time, so don't panic if I don't reply instantly. If you want a knife, please post on the thread and follow it up with message. I ship fast and can often ship the same day if a knife is paid for before noon.

Selling of a bunch of knifes that I have multiples of plus a couple custom shop knives. These have been consolidated from a couple of prior sale ads.

If you want one please post here first and follow up with a message letting me know how you would like to pay. First post will take priority in the event several people want the same knife. Price is net to me. I accept postal money order and PayPal. If you pay by PayPal either use friends and family or add the fee. Price includes USPS priority mail to the lower 48 states. I will gladly ship anywhere with the additional shipping charge on the buyer.

I am sorry about the quality of the pictures, I prefer natural light but with the days being shorter I don't have much time to get knife pictures. Any residue on any of the knifes is Frog Lube, I keep everything coated with it while stored and I got some wiped off better than others before pictures. I will describe the knifes to the best of my ability and in the event a buyer is unhappy due to an error in my description I will gladly accept the knife back for a full refund. I have sold dozens of Busse knives in the last 4 years with no issues.

1. Busse Infidu - RMD INFI - 1st run, Satin, Green G10
Knife is new and unused with a kydex sheath from an unknown maker. Awesome sheath with great retention but it is a tight fitting sheath and there are various kydex scratches on the knife. This would make a great user, but if you are looking for a collector this isn't it. $400

2. Busse Infidu - RMD INFI - Big Finish, Black Micarta
Knife is a very light user with a factory edge in perfect condition. Minor scratching is the only wear. Comes with a black Spec Ops sheath.
$375

3. Swamp Rat Custom Shop - RMD Tanto - SR101, Grayish/Black Camo style coating, Black G10
Knife is new and unused with minor kydex smoothing / wear. It comes with a very nice kydex sheath that I believe to be an Azwelke.
$275

4. Swamp Rat RMD - SR101, Sage Coating w/ black micarta.
Knife is new and unused with a Azwelke kydex.
$175

y1gPngF.jpg

bgL8VaU.jpg

5. Busse Tank Buster - .25 thick, INFI - Stripped with black G10.
This is a user in very good condition. It has been modded on the top and choil as pictured. Tastefully done and I think it improves the ergonomics of the knife. Comes with a new and unused Buy Brown kydex.
$450

6. Busse BT6 - $500

7. Busse Sar 4 - INFI - Double Cut Finish with black micarta
I purchased this knife new and it was lightly used. Factory edge is sharp and in great condition. Comes with a strange kydex sheath that I had with another SAR4. It is a good sheath with great retention and I have carried it quite a bit, sheath includes tec lock.
$ale Pending

8. Busse SOB - INFI - Comp finish, black G10
Light user, knife has a factory edge that is sharp and ready to use. Comes with a nice kydex and tec lock.
$375

NAlEIj3.jpg

EcK8jh2.jpg

gMMsLui.jpg

viFFf5U.jpg

9. Busse Ash-1 - Battle Grade SR101 - Muddy with Brown Micarta
Knife is a light user, good factory edge with a brand new Buy Brown kydex.
$300

10. Trash-1 - SR101 - Black Coating, Black Res C
New- I took it out of the packing for this picture.
$ale Pending

3jwPEYC.jpg

hY6um76.jpg

jBzLdjV.jpg

11. Swamp Rat HRLM - SR101 - Tanker Gray with Black micarta
Knife is new and unused. It has coating wear from the kydex near the tip on both sides. Comes with a nice black kydex.
$200

12. Busse Boss Street - INFI - .22 stripped with black micarta
Knife is a stripper, hard to tell if it has been used or not, if so it was lightly. Knife is sharp and ready to use. Comes with an awesome black Okudon kydex.
$375

13. Busse Active Duty - Battle Grade SR101 - stripped with black micarta
New and unused, stripped with forced patina. Comes with a new black and red Buy Brown kydex.
$200

mSG1P8T.jpg

ci5E7fL.jpg

obV53Y5.jpg

14. Busse Custom Shop Elmax Steak Knife - $350
Rwi3CVO.jpg

15. Busse Battle Grade Baby Boom - Bruiser - $175
jKamPOi.jpg

16. Not pictured - Hog Nose War Sword, I got 2 so this one hasn't even been out of the cardboard. Battle Grade, gray hammer coating with maroon scales, good looking combo. - $485

17. Swamp Rat Rodent 7 - SR101 - lightly used, hard to tell in the pictures but there is a little wear in the coating. factory edge in great shape - $250

18. Scrap Yard 711 with kydex sheath - SR101 - used, factory edge is in good condition and sharp. has a good kydex sheath with great retention but please not it is a little chewed up on the edge by the handle. not sure what happened but it doesn't effect the operation of the sheath - $200

cprC5vx.jpg

9HIXNLM.jpg

QGs816S.jpg

19. Busse Custom Shop Trail Scalpel - Infi - New - mint - $ale Pending

AMS is not for sale.

dAzp0al.jpg

18 Busse and Kin For Sale

Last edited:
Hello, I am interested in 9. Busse Ash-1 - Battle Grade SR101 - Muddy with Brown Micarta
Knife is a light user, a good factory with the brand new Buy Kydex Brown.
300 $

Is this knife made of INFI steel?

What will the shipping cost be? Delivery: Poland 57-200, Ząbkowice Śląskie.
Best wishes!

Hello, I am interested in 9. Busse Ash-1 - Battle Grade SR101 - Muddy with Brown Micarta
Knife is a light user, a good factory with the brand new Buy Kydex Brown.
300 $

Is this knife made of INFI steel?

What will the shipping cost be? Delivery: Poland 57-200, Ząbkowice Śląskie.
Best wishes!

Just trying to help out but No the steel is SR101 Swamprat steel. It's a great steel but not as stainless as Infi though.

Back