• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2 Finland Made Puukko (PRICE DROP)

ShanghaiJer

Gold Member
I honor the time stamp on an unconditional “I’ll take it” posted here or via PM, however, I do reserve the right to sell (or not) to anyone and for any reason. Prices are PayPal G&S and shipped to the US (international buyers accept all risk and pay the difference in shipping). No trades please.

Two Finland made Puukko up for grabs. These were purchased from Lamnia within the last year. Selling because it turns out I prefer a longer blade length.

First up is a Teemu Hakkila Puukko 389, 80CrV2 Carbon steel, red dyed curly birch. 3.19” blade, 0.16” thick, 7.6” OAL. Comes with makers sheath shown. This one has been handled but never used. May be a minor mark or two from taking it in and out of the sheath. Asking $175 shipped.

Last edited:
Next up is a Lauri Karjunen Stabilized Birch Burl Puukko, 80CrV2 Carbon steel, 0.2” rhombic scandi, birch burl handle, 3.54” blade, 7.48” OAL. Comes with makers sheath shown. This one was used a couple of times to peel an apple, so it has a good start on a patina. May be a minor mark or two from taking it in and out of the sheath. Asking $165 shipped.

Last edited:
Back