• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2 Randall's for sale (Accepting offers)

RKSA This is the first club knife. Genuine stag handle. 01 Swedish tool steel. Brass butt plate. These were issued in 1991. I am the original owner. Never used, carried, or sheathed. Knife and sheath are exactly the way they were shipped from Rhett. Asking $650. This includes insured Priority shipping with Signature Confirmation. You must be available to sign for the package. Paypal Goods and Service. Please ask any questions. The first "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets it. Please allow some time for me to respond. I work outdoors and don't have internet service most of the day. Depending on when payment is received, I will ship out the next business day unless I'm working out of town. It will be shipped when I get back home. Contact me if you have any questions. Thanks.

KiC1VlI.jpg

IjoYDjs.jpg

1mQQR0Q.jpg

TifRD6H.jpg

RKS2 This is the second club knife. Genuine stag handle. 440B Stainless blade. Brass RKS shield inlaid in butt of handle. I am the original owner. Never used, carried, or sheathed. Knife and sheath are exactly the way they were shipped from Rhett. Asking $650. This includes insured Priority shipping with Signature Confirmation. You must be available to sign for the package. Paypal Goods and Service. Please ask any questions. The first "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets it. Please allow some time for me to respond. I work outdoors and don't have internet service most of the day. Depending on when payment is received, I will ship out the next business day unless I'm working out of town. It will be shipped when I get back home. Contact me if you have any questions. Thanks.

uJMCepd.jpg

wHjmTzP.jpg

M6NH2at.jpg

6VdLqn1.jpg

Back